OK, I'm going to try to post pictures...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Can an admin delete this please? I wanted to reply to the Edge thread....I'm so sorry. :sad:

Last edited:
Edgette, some sites don't allow linking/posting to message boards. You might need to *rightclicksave* them on your computer and upload them to snapfish or boomspeed to get an addy that is postable here. Good luck :wave:

U2Kitten said:
Edgette, some sites don't allow linking/posting to message boards. You might need to *rightclicksave* them on your computer and upload them to snapfish or boomspeed to get an addy that is postable here. Good luck :wave:

that sounds like a good idea! i would love to see some pictures of the Edge, or any of the band...if you have them!

Did you get in any of the pictures? ha ha, i know U2SJ has been looking for her "shot" with Bono, well sometimes they come out, and sometimes they are very blurry, but anything is better than the lack of an autograph, or just a wink and a nod, if you know what i mean! (pics can be gotten here in all kinds of ways, i hope you are successful eventually :). We need more up to date pictures, since Edges facial hair does change quite rapidly, and you never know how his new wife is looking, either :)! So just keep trying, and surely we will get to see these, huh? ;)

(try asking Sicy, she knows ALL about pictures and the technical difficulties therein LOL!)

Back
Top Bottom