Ok I'm desperate, but here's a new pic of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is him today on a radio show in Ireland talking about how they should give political asylum to refugees. It's not very big I know, but we haven't seen any new pics in awhile so what the heck!

entrevista_radio1_s.jpg

In case you didn't notice, he had HEADPHONES on, and he slid the strap that goes over the top of your head down the back of his neck and is only listening with one ear. That's why the top of his hair got mussed. Yours would too.

Last edited:
Bwahahaha!!!

Ultravioletbabe said:
In case you didn't notice, he had HEADPHONES on, and he slid the strap that goes over the top of your head down the back of his neck and is only listening with one ear. That's why the top of his hair got mussed. Yours would too.

Mine wouldn't... wanna bet? :p

Argh!!! I was reading the Irish Times this morning and noticed an article talking about the radio show Bono was on (after I saw a pic of him-- not that one tho-- lol) and OF course I find out that he's on after the fact!!! I think the paper said something about Bono being the only rock star that had to take off his shades so as not to be recognized... LOL :)

Back
Top Bottom