ok, another question:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
You're on a cruise ship, leaning against the railings alone, taking in the sea view and air and generally feeling at peace with yourself. It's restful and comfortabable (especially after the night you've just had and the mega hangover you're just coming out of). You sigh happily, glad of the peace and quiet when suddenly...

...from round the corner comes this human whirlwind, all arms and legs, running for his life, (insert the band member of your choice here,lol).

He's moving so fast he doesn't see you and knocks you over in the process. Amidst both of you letting out loud screams he suddenly recovers himself, picks himself up, picks you up, dusts you down, appologises profusely and explains that there's a herd of uncontrolable female fans after him and his body.

Do you:

shout "He's over here, girls!!"

Ignore his predicament and sheik: "Oh God, it's you!!"

Flutter your eyelashes and say: "Come with me, sweetheart, I've got the perfect sanctuary for you...."

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

"Quick, Bono! There's the life boats - let's duck in there & hide until the danger's over!!" :evil: :angel:

i would hide him somewhere and tell the girls that he went "that" way. they would run there and he'd be thankful and that fact would create some kind of connection between us. we wouldn't notice that at first but eventually we'd made great friends (maybe i'm stupid but friendship with any of them would be even TOO MUCH for me:bow: ). do i want too much?

Back
Top Bottom