OK all you Legolas/Orlando Bloom gals...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
In the assorted hot guys of LOTR threads, I keep seeing an outcry for pics of relative newcomer Orlando Bloom aka Legolas. So here ya go. A thread for him, with all the pics I can scrounge up. Enjoy.
smile.gif

lord001.jpg

legolas_mov.jpg

legolas.jpg

1225copy.jpg

...more to come...

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

just as i was about to log off.....i come across this thread!!!! HOT DAMN!!!! Orlando Bloom absolutely smolders!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you!

------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads,
that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things."
?Bono
http://home.pacbell.net/sylviaji/

Here he is w/ a lot less hair
wink.gif
-he's going to be in Blackhawk Down w/ Josh Hartnett and Ewan.
eek.gif

Orlando_Bloom.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

imdf17122001065959a.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 01-28-2002).]

Hmmm-interesting clothing choice
wink.gif

OrlandoBloom_Granitz_299038_400.jpg

OrlandoBloom_DeGuire_298681_400.jpg

Um, wow...

OrlandoBloom_Vespa_177033.jpg

------------------

The english are weird... either they're hot, but have bad taste (in clothes), or not hot and have awesome taste, or just have bad teeth.... so I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad huh?! *snickers*

*faints*

------------------
"Many that live deserve death. And many that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?" ~ Gandalf

SlipStream Soul

40_0201.jpg

41_0201.jpg

cast_bloom_main.jpg

And of course, you can never do without a quote: "Legolas' moves are smooth and elegant, like a cat...it's very balletic. It's also bloody hard to do without falling over!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Many that live deserve death. And many that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?" ~ Gandalf

SlipStream Soul

(((((((((sula)))))))))) for starting this thread! I was hoping an Orli thread would come along. I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole movie. *runs off to find more pics*

WOW!!!!
eek.gif

Awesome pictures! I think I like him even more as himself than as Legolas! Thank you!!

------------------
You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

His b-day is Jan. 13th!

He'll be 25. nice-5'11"! *runs off to take up sky-diving and bungee jumping*
wink.gif

Nickname
Orli
O.B.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height
5' 11"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini biography
Born in 1977 in Canterbury, Orlando Bloom's plans of becoming an actor developed quite early, when he realized that "Superman" 'Christopher Reeve' (qv) was an actor. In 1993, he moved to London to improve his career, doing bit parts in TV series like "Casualty" or "London's Burning". His first memorable appearance, a cameo in the critically acclaimed movie Wilde (1997), earned him - only 20 years old by that time - various film offers, which he all turned down in favour to play theatre for about three years. On stage, he appeared in plays like "The Seagull", "Twelfth Night", and "Trojan Women". Peter Jackson then "discovered" the classically handsome Bloom for his much hyped _Lord Of The Rings (2001)_ (qv) trilogy in 1999. After doing three movies with Jackson, he's worked with Ridley Scott on Black Hawk Down (2002), and with Mark Mylod on Chequered Past (2002), co-starring with Andr? Schneider (I), a young German actor he's been admiring for a while then. They both came together again in the lackluster Lullaby Of Clubland (2002), "just to do another film together" (Bloom). Bloom lives in London with his dog, Maude.

Trivia

His hobbies are sky diving, bungee jumping, paragliding, surfing and snowboarding.

Spent two years at the National Youth Theatre and went to the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.

Is close friends with Andr? Schneider (I).

Has three tattoos.

Has a dog named Maude.

Dated his "Lullaby of Clubland" girlfriend Joanne Morley (1996), until she left him for Andr? Schneider (I) (1997).

Was briefly engaged to model 'Jemma Kidd'.

Was voted #19 in the F.M. magazine's Top 50 list of the sexiest Brit Actors (2001).

Personal quotes

(on salary) "I don't care much about the money at all. Frankly, if I get the chance to kiss someone in a movie, they wouldn't need to pay me at all."

"Basically, I can say that I came to acting because of the women."

"Never eat a Mars Bar offered to you by Schneider, Andr?."

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 01-01-2002).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
"I don't care much about the money at all. Frankly, if I get the chance to kiss someone in a movie, they wouldn't need to pay me at all."

eek.gif
LMFAO! That's just too funny! Thanks for the info Gina. Now here's something for you all.

BRAND NEW WALLPAPER!!!

fantasyplanet-legolasshoot.jpg

*dreams of running into Orlando on the ski hill*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

SlipStream Soul

He's an inch shorter than I am. I can definitely live with that.
biggrin.gif

------------------
You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

Orlando Bloom is definitely a hottie! He's English, tall dark and handsome (er, blonde if you also prefer the Legolas look). oh my! I can't wait for LOTR 2.

If these pics aren't enough to quench your thirst, visit:
http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/orlandobloom/

------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads,
that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things."
?Bono
http://home.pacbell.net/sylviaji/

5.jpg

RAWR! My friend pointed out that if you cover up one side of his face, the left eye/side looks angry and the right looks sad. Oh Lego.
smile.gif

*bump* *imagines Lego dancing in his little elf shoes*
tongue.gif
Gah. Anyway, just found this site. It's so cool, tells you everything you ever wanted to know about Legolas Greenleaf. Plus it talks about his looks! Like this- Frodo looked up at the Elf standing tall above him, as he gazed into night, seeking a mark to shoot at. His head was dark, crowned with sharp white stars that glittered in the black pools of the sky behind.
Source: J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

biggrin.gif
Yum. http://legolasgreenleaf.cjb.net/

*sneaks into the Orli/Lego thread and pollutes it with a Viggo pic*

bwahahahaha

2808.jpg

*sneaks out grinning from ear to ear*
biggrin.gif

-sula

Yeah yeah okay Sula...I knew that you would get me back. Damn-why is he all wet? Hahaha wet. Anyway Lego is MUCH better. sexy sexy
tongue.gif

Originally posted by SailorJi_2:
Orlando Bloom is definitely a hottie! He's English, tall dark and handsome (er, blonde if you also prefer the Legolas look). oh my! I can't wait for LOTR 2.

And in the next movie WE GET TO SEE HIM ON HORSEBACK!!!!!!! It's going to be great! The horses were excellent in the first movie but they will just get better!

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

Oooohhh on horseback!!! He has such a light step in those pretty little boots! I'm reading the second book right now-The Two Towers, and he plays a VERY big role. Especially with his competition with Gimli the Dwarf. (John Rhys-Davies) Legolas is so beautiful and clever.
tongue.gif

legolas2.jpg

Awww...a bitty smile!
biggrin.gif

Legolas x Tree - made to be together!

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

HAHAHA!!! LEGOS IN LOVE WITH A TREE!!! Awww poor baby....I'll be his fair maiden.
biggrin.gif
HAHA I see the way youre lookin at that tree! HA

Back
Top Bottom