OK all you Legolas/Orlando Bloom gals...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Gina Marie:

bloomer3.jpg

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm not sure I can take any more
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
bigbuggah.jpg

Yum...his eyes look like melted chocolate! Did you guys know Orli is scared of the internet? Haha, now I can see why. 60 hits on this thread! And its a U2 forum!!!

*determined to keep this thread going*
biggrin.gif

orlando_bloom_43.jpg

orlando_bloom_7.jpg

A bigger version of one I already posted-wow

orlando_bloom_24.jpg

orlando_25.jpg

OMG!!!!

orlando_bloom_45.jpg

There's a pic of him w/ his model ex-girlfriend-but I refuse to post it-heh.

Originally posted by dream wanderer:
Well...I admit Orlando is easy on the eyes...but who is his tailor? Does he dress in the dark?

Um...well someone mentioned earlier that Brits either are ugly with good taste in clothes, or handsome with bad taste. I think he's the latter
tongue.gif
But I think his clothes are kinda cool! I love that hat he wears.
smile.gif

ob51.jpg

ob47.jpg

Well...I admit Orlando is easy on the eyes...but who is his tailor? Does he dress in the dark?
smile.gif

dream wanderer

I absolutely LOVE this thread!!!!!! It needs bringing back to the top again!
biggrin.gif

At these Empire Awards-Orlando won Best Debut.

Elijah won Best Actor-and LOTR Best Film.

large7.jpg

large8.jpg

large13.jpg

large21.jpg

large16.jpg

Grrr-who's the chick?
wink.gif

large28.jpg

Orlando's Acceptance Speech

This is surreal. Oh my word, thank you so much It's crazy because I got an opportunity out of drama school to go and work on The Lord of the Rings that doesn't come round very often and I've been forever grateful to the hundreds and thousands of people who felt that they wanted to make The Lord of the Rings - Peter Jackson, Frances Walsh his writing partner, for seeing some pointy-eared quality in me, my agent Fiona and my family and friends who I just love and the readers of Empire - because I think I love you too now.'

How sweet is he????

aaahhhhhhhhhh the eyes have it!!
I ventured into Pleba to finda pic of edge's superbowl shirt someone mentioned in chat.hmmm just used up my time waiting for Orlando to bloom(load pics)
I have had the green pic with the bow coming right at you as my wallpaper since I went to see LOTR, so thank you thank you thank you sula for the update.
I wish i had time to read some of his words I'm sure he is more than just a pretty face.

You know..I just thought of something. Wouldn't Orli be the perfect guy to curl up with in front of the fire on a cold winter night? With hot cocoa and marshmallows? *sigh*

ob40a.jpg

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
I am completely in love...

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads,
that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things."
?Bono
http://home.pacbell.net/sylviaji/

Some sympathy required girls. Left hub home alone yesterday and he removed my Legolas wallpaper
frown.gif
Now I've got a thunderstorm rolling in over the ocean *tch* The elf archer was perfect imho.
Someone at the chatroom once again directed me here..Bono & Harley, a must see.
I love someone's quote in that mouth thread along the lines "are you girls trying to kill me?"
rotfl... Death by Bono pics, what a way to go!!! Cheers y'all

YAY! LOTR got 13 noms! Awww that black & white one is stunning Gina.
smile.gif
I hope Orli wears something completly crazy. He's such a cutie.
tongue.gif

I dreamed last night I met him. I was walking down some street in a European city and I saw this guy and thought "that looks like him!" and sure enough, a little crowd of girls was collecting. I gave him a hug and he was really sweet but more like the height of Bono--I think in real life he's just a tiny bit shorter than me
biggrin.gif

I didn't think I was obsessing about him!
eek.gif

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

Sorry for using this word, but....what a HUNK!!
tongue.gif
Roses are red, violets are blue, we love Orli and Legolas too! *has eaten too many of those little candy hearts*

Back
Top Bottom