Ok, a request from YDW - soon to be officially...old..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, Here in cold and wet England, it's officially 2 hours before my birthday and as I'm approaching one of the '0' birthdays, it's a biggie (although I'm not exactly estatic at the realisation that time has marched on so quickly and I'm 'old' already...mind you, ppl keep saying that I don't look my age.. although mebbee they're just being polite...:scratch: :yikes: ) Still, in order to prove to myself that I'm not yet past it I'd appreciate some tasty Bono pics:drool: Any Bono will do, although a healthy dose of JT Bono always goes down a treat.

So, if you have any pix of the B that you might find funny, sexy, hot, grumpy (I don't mind grumpy...for some bizare reason I find grumpy Bono somehow :drool: :drool: ), half nekid, (Fully nekid would be nice but I suppose we have to draw the line somewhere..:evil: :whistle: ) though CHEST ones would be very nice.

So, it'd be nice if I could come in here tomorrow after looking at all my cards and wondering who the feck are these 'Old Fart' cards for? Surely they can't be for me...:madspit: to find some lovely Bono pix to make me feel young again. (forget the young and pretty...I'd need a miracle fer that!)..

...I wonder if they make cards for 'wrinkly-old-git-who-wishes-she'd-been-born-later-so-she-coulda-been-a-goth' cards?....No, thought not.

Thanks in advance. :hug:

:taps foot: I'm still waiting

:eyebrow:

Oh well :shrug: I guess I gotta be nice this time then....

somebody said chest? :sexywink:

bonotoweluq6.jpg

bonoarminslinglookingor2.jpg

armupnl6.jpg

So, that's all for Boy Bono... :wink:

btw... I WAS gonna make you a birthday thread :angry: you took my job! :scream:

:shifty: your bday is here in 12 mins btw.... :happy: timezones!

so therefore, Happy birthday babe :hug::love::kiss:
birthdaycardydwqk6.jpg

oh boy oh boy!

Excuse # 231 to post it...

bonobabyshirtlessminecc.jpg

Happy Birthday ydw!

and a few more...

bonoleathervestmic.jpg

bonojtvestlookdownchains.jpg

bonojtlonghair.jpg

bonolonghairchest.jpg

bonotongueheh.jpg

Bonoshowme.jpg

unbuttonedbono.jpg

bonosweatystomach.jpg

bonosarajevopeace8-06.jpg

Have a great bday!

BonoFox1 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Any excuse to see Bono chest is a great exuse!!!

hee1.jpg

^^^ see he wants us to see it!!!:drool: :drool:

Ahahah :lol: Is that my screencap I see up there? Heehee... I was trying for something else that day and got that one by accident and it cracked me up, funny thing is, I ALMOST posted it here!

Happy birthday YDW! You're never too old to have fun, believe me - half a century and I'm still throwing my arms around the world (and Larry, heehee!). Life gets better and better :hug:

Fly18.jpg

Bit of Edgie shoulder in here too!

Fly11.jpg

Fly2.jpg

Desire1.jpg

On behalf of those of us who are late to the party because of a lot of other things to do/places to be this weekend, Happy Birthday, YDW! (I'm assuming this birthday starts with a 5 and ends with a 0--if I'm wrong, please correct me. I just want you to know that those of us who are way over 50 are still alive and kicking and loving our U2.) :hug:

BonoJTChest.jpg

BonoPurpleShirtChest.jpg

BonoPoster2.jpg

Thank you all for making my birthday complete. :hug: :hug: :hug: I had a lovely time with my family, including my parents who, at 80 next year have the most unoldie like humour you ever saw... :lol: old and sweet, they ain't...:angel: so, yeah, I had a great w/e. And coming in here this evening to all these wonderful Bono pics and all these chest images has rounded it all off perfectly. Thank you so much for this.

And yeah, MsPurrl, long may we all appreciate these Fine Men for a long time to come...:drool: :drool: (and for the record...I'd very much like this birthday to have begun with a 3 and end in 0 but then, I quite like who I am these days. It's taken a long time in coming but I got there in the end.).

Back
Top Bottom