Ohmygodddddd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banjo

The Fly
Ok, Freaking out now, surfing the net, and came across a website about Patsy Kensit and read on to find some stuff relating to Bono and Ali!!!!!

www (dot) oa515 (dot) com/inter-zc-03.htm

I put spaces in the address coz I have'nt posted more than 15 times.

I also scanned the article and didnt read anything about Bono or Ali :eyebrow:

Sicy said:
I also scanned the article and didnt read anything about Bono or Ali :eyebrow:

Glad it's not just me. I saw something about an Alison but not the original Ali...

Speaking of Patsy Kensit, I find her thoroughly irritating. She makes Meg Mathews look good, and that's saying something.

Maybe that was harsh but I doubt she cares - and as it's 7am and I'm sleepless, neither do I!

Last edited:
Presenting..an appearence by bono and ali
"As he slammed the the door shut he heard sitar music coming from the living room window. Venturing inside he found Patsy in bed, in a blissed-out state, with Bono and his wife Ali. "Oh my God!" said Kerr. "I've married Anita Pallenberg." Later on the same day, during a trip to the local shop, the Indian proprietor told Kerr that he was concerned by the strange goings-on at his home while he was away. (Patsy adopts a Carry On style accent.)

"'Many men with long hair over their ears... talking in strange Northern accents,"' said the Indian fellow. "'All of them wearing kagoul jackets... coming in here at 6.30 in the morning asking for jack Daniel's.' The poor chap was in despair. 'Mr Kerr, what is going on?"'"

Nooooo Brightest Star! I last woke up at 6.20 AM - yesterday, after 3 hours sleep. Worked 11 hours. Haven't slept for over 24 hours :( Could be worse though. At university, I once went 6 days without sleeping at all - I have a severe medical problem!

Last edited:
This is an old old story that was rubbished at the time and i think retracted to some degree by the paper. Nowt to worry about..:wink:

u2granny said:
Wasn't this just brought up last week?

Yes, in the Ali pictures thread, with the entire quotation, plus the full article which printed their denial of the story. It's all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom