Ohhhh yeah, Paul McGuinness is MY weapon of choice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Okay guys...
First of all I had a dream that popmart Bono came to my house and demanded that I explain PLEBA to him since he read that I was the "Chair Lemon". He was scared at first, but he slowly warmed up to us and was even posting at my house under the name "HotBono".
Anyway....
I was just listening to "Weapon of Choice" by fatboy slim and was thinking of the video with Christopher Walken when all of a sudden a glorious vision in full technicolor sprang into my head like Venus in reverse.
Paul McGuinness should have done Walken's part in the video. Can you picture it? McGuinness sitting in a hotel lobby, alone, drained...when the music comes on, he thinks, looks and then BAM ....the Paul McGuinness dance scene! Paul on the desk, Paul by the elevators, Paul flying in the air with a grin...can't you just see it?
Do yourselves a favor ladies and picture it. mmm, mmm good. He's MY weapon of choice!
-Bluey

------------------
Blueeyes, Chair-Lemon of L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

I'd rather you had to explain PLEBA to Bono than me
biggrin.gif
. Will keep an eye out for HotBono. LOL at Paul in Weapon Of Choice.

There is this one guy I work with...really shy, kinda nerdy...and I always picture him dancing in that video, and it just cracks me up all to heck!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Bluey, I think you've been studying too hard....too many Canadian donuts maybe......not enough sock time!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

"ON stage at the met. Wowy wow wow."

"Singin and dancing is good"

he said that at the vmas!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Back
Top Bottom