Oh yeah, things we do in airports!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Soo, You're in an airport, you're with a fellow PLEBA girl, you're full of life and coffee and vigor...but you have three hours before your plane.
What do you do?
Run around the airport, playing with sock puppets of course!
Yeah, Bluey and Jtree are in Calgary Intl' Airport wreaking havoc on business flyers with Bono and Edge sock. Pics to be posted soon...but to whet your appitite here is a sexy pic of us in front of this computer terminal!

332%3B584%3B23232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323284895557ot1lsi

-Bluey and Jtree.

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Yeah, Bluey and Jtree are in Calgary Intl' Airport wreaking havoc on business flyers with Bono and Edge sock. Pics to be posted soon...but to whet your appitite here is a sexy pic of us in front of this computer terminal!

332%3B584%3B23232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323284895557ot1lsi

-Bluey and Jtree.

we really need a macphisto smilie! i chose this one with horns, close enough i guess!

Hey girl! can't wait to see yer piccies! you guys look maahhvelous!!!
cool.gif

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Oohhh Kewl girlies....you know I was talking to JTree about me going to Canada in April and about us like hanging out and stuff...i'll definitely have to see both of you...and Jtree promised to show me how to snowboard LOL
biggrin.gif
I just pray I don't fall on me arse a million times

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Oohhh Kewl girlies....you know I was talking to JTree about me going to Canada in April and about us like hanging out and stuff...i'll definitely have to see both of you...and Jtree promised to show me how to snowboard LOL
biggrin.gif
I just pray I don't fall on me arse a million times

where in canada? Come to Toronto!

where are you girls going to? I thought bluey was picking up jtree... ?? lol!

either way glad to see you're having fun and being silly and not having to be bothered with classes!!

------------------
Show your heart....
Show your heart, and your soul!

*%* U2 Take Me Higher *%*

Originally posted by blueeyes:

WHA ha ha ha! What a blurry photo! Oh... Bluey, Edge-sock says he misses Bono-sock!
frown.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
i'll definitely have to see both of you...and Jtree promised to show me how to snowboard LOL

Oh we'll go snowboarding all right!
biggrin.gif
Hey, we should have a wee gathering here in April... and do the karokee bar/martini bar thing! Weee!

Also, the photos will be done at 2.30pm MST.... stay tuned!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Just go now?
You feel like love is gone?
Can you not holding out?
Can you not wait awhile?

SlipStream Soul

Well i'll be visiting my boyfriend in Edmonton so i'll be around Calgary, Edmonton and stuff....Toronto is the other way isn't it? But I agree with JTree...we should have a U2 gathering
biggrin.gif
it would rock and we'd cause a whole lotta chaos LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Me thinks I broke PLEBA...I can't see the pics! *whine*

Hey Can'tSee! I collect sock monkeys!!! How odd, I've never met anyone else who likes them! I have about twenty antique monkeys! However I think I need some U2 monkeys! I can't wait to see them!

I can't wait to see the airport pics also!!!

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

This is so wierd... The past couple of days I've been making sock monkeys.... but not just any sock monkeys...... U2 sock monkeys..... So far I've finished Edge Monkey and Bono Monkey, and I'm working on Larry and Adam as we speak. I've also got plans for a Macphisto Monkey. Anyways, I'll post pics of them when they're finished.

Bluey - Can't wait to see your Bono and Edge sock puppets!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

awwww...aren't you the fuzzy little cuties!!!
wink.gif
Love the matching Bono shades!

Where are you guys going?? (or where did you come back from?)

I'm leaving Dallas for home this coming Sunday...will you come entertain me while I'm waiting for my flight too???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
It's warm down here!! (well, by comparison)

Disco

Back
Top Bottom