Oh no! I'm back, and IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
Of all things! I am back after about a month (as if any of you noticed
frown.gif
) and I decided to come back today for my birthday. What do I find but there are already 2 other birthday threads!! Happy Birthday CatDubh and Fishy, 'tis a good day to be born!
wink.gif

I am 20 years old today! I was born the same day as the 49ers-Cowboys football championship game where Dwight Clark made the famous "The Catch"- this day in history!
wink.gif

I hope y'all aren't fed up with birthdays already, I was so hoping for a MacPhisto party here. If any of you would be so kind as to post me some sexy MacPhisto pics or tell me a little story I would be most grateful here in the dungeon. Thank you very much.
smile.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Thank you!
smile.gif
There must be a lot of Jan. PLEBA babies!

I hope you had a happy Birthday too MissVelvetDress_75!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 01-10-2002).]

happy 20th!! go out and party like a rock star!! but not too much - we don't want you getting arrested.

LMAO! Thanks! I only wish I could party WITH rock stars- U2!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Happy birthday!!! I'm a cappy too!
biggrin.gif

macswing.jpg

this guy wanted to say happy birthday too! he got you a pressie- i think it's an identical pair of his shoes!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

My lover here wants me to wish you a great big Happy Birthday!!
biggrin.gif

macphisto2.jpg

Hope you have a healthy, happy, and safe year!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Bless you all, you have brightened up my birthday! Thanks!
smile.gif

------------------

Happy Birthday Samantha Puff!
birthday.gif

------------------
When you look at the world
What is it that you see?

*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer....she's imagination

Happy Birthday!

Imagine seeing this in the mirror!
i683FE336-6871-485F-A200-905DB58D41D5.jpg

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Ok..I know january 10th is now over but just wanted to say I am now officially 21.

Wow..I am the only capricorn in my family/friends and I come here and I find that there are not only many Capicron PLEBA girls but also ones who share my b-day.

fatima

Never too late for a MacPhisto party!!

3333989923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E565%3E882%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A5%3C56%3A9nu0mrj

3333989923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E565%3E882%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A5%3C56%3A6nu0mrj

3333989923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E565%3E882%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A5%3C5733nu0mrj

There there now it's not so bad in the dungeon is it??

I don't get to see much of you girls as there are no windows in the dungeon for me to wash
wink.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

OOOH!

Happy Birthday Sammy. I'm SO sorry I'm late. Goodness.

a_zooro.gif

Here's a rare pic of the lovely Mr Mac for my dungeon mate. Hey, do you think we can get a cake down here? Maybe with a file hidden inside?
Hmmm...

HUGS!!!!!
-Bluey

Back
Top Bottom