Oh my, have u lot seen this vid too?????? Clannad and Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Oh my GOSH!!!!

Have ANY of you seen this video???

Ok so it was TOTP 2 and Clanned were live in the studio and was showing u bits of the video with Bono when he was singing and ur woman from Clanned looks like this...
icon33.gif
...when singing......

But BONO!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!
Rough ready Gypsy image!!!!

Long hair.....big hat and long coat........(like in NYD vid).

Jaysus!!!!!!!!

A dream!!!

A young gypsy longhaired Bono with rough goatie dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

You Europeans are so lucky! I have been watching U2 since the Red Rocks days and I have never seen that, can you post a pic?

Oh JAYSUS!!! U2 Kitten!!!
for a start I didnty know I had taped it!!!!

The BEST bit is this short scene where its kinda dark and Clannad and Bono are standing back-to-back near and Irish coast in a field with rocks and stuff, and the camera is moving round them and Bono has his eyes closed facing the camera with his hair blowing in the wind with his goatie and his long coat on and ..............*swoon*

Damn!!!!!!!

PS U2 Kitten are u familiar with 'Theme from Harry's Game'????? Or the ever famous dance record with Chicane??????

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

PPS U2kitten, THANK U DARLING, for the shoes!
wink.gif

Isn't he hot?
wink.gif

Clannad is the name of the band, her name is M?ire Brennan.

bono6.jpg

I know he's with Ali in this pic, but it's from the same era. He looked quite the same in the vid.

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 11-05-2001).]

Mad1- I hadn't heard of those, thanks for showing us! Oh, I can imagine him with his eyes closed and his hair and his coat blowing- oh swoon!!

Since Cat and Icelady like Bono's UF look (I'm not using the 'm' word) here are more adorable pics, I think he was so hot and sexy!
yc82313.jpg

rf64460.jpg

HQ38479.jpg

I626101.jpg

AH, the delicious memories...still looks just as good today and I still feel just as hot!

Yes of COURSE Mullet Bono is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery sexy!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

CAT!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Ur secretly into Bono aren't ya!
U wanna tie him up and do tings!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

hehe!!!!

(((((((((((CAT)))))))))))))
THANKS so much for puttin up the video shot........Im tellin ya, Id be grabbing ya down to Bono's wee Summer Hoouse for a cuppa wee tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

We can look over the ocean while Bono and Sparky serve us breakfast in white robes and Bunny slippers!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL! I want to tie him up and do things too, and blindfold him too! Still haven't seen that new Bono bondage video on MTV, has anyone else? Oh how hot, I wanna see! Bono blindfolded, oh the fantasies!
smile.gif

girls, you don't know about "In a Lifetime", the song Bono sang with Clannad back in the (big hair) 80s???
biggrin.gif
Clannad was a group comprised of 4-5 friends and family members.

Here's a pic of "Amish Bono" from the In a Lifetime video:

3Z45841.jpg

Now THAT is a fashion massacre!
tongue.gif

Isn't Maire Brennan Enya's sister or cousin or something? And Enya was the first to leave Clannad for a solo career (again, I think), and now Maire has a solo career as a Christian singer as well....

Disco

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-05-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Damn he looks hot! WOW!!! I never knew Clannad was a girl, who cares, I'm looking at Bono!

Clannad's the band she's just one of them (Enya's sister) Before you say I am sad my mum is a big fan of Clannad so I was brought up listening to them

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
like Bono's UF look (I'm not using the 'm' word)

Oooooo ladies..ive seens much use of a dirty word here and i think U2Kitten has brought that to my attention

bad m word
BAD MULLET USERS!!

call it the Unforgettable Fire look
UF look
early 80's look
JUST NOT THE FORBIDDEN WORD
i think it sounds blech

Bono-ette
Banner of the bad m word
smile.gif
u'll thank me later

------------------