Oh. My. God!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Girls

Here's the address of inTO the heart (intotheheart.com). You'll find the link to the MP3 in the news update section on the front page. You should stop having link problems using that :drool:

sweetie said:

I think I can handle this list. I have dark brown hair and I'm 5'1" :)

wow, you're just like me :ohmy: actually I'm only 5'0...but I will reach 5'1 someday, I swear...!

So. Can I go to Boston too? :D I was born there after all... I'm most likely goin' back there in a couple years for college (I'm shootin' high...) and um...yeah I wanna go stalk Bono, I mean, see U2 in Boston with my PLEBA girls :D you guys all rock. seriously. I :heart: you all! You make me crack up!

I had this recording stuck in my head today...how can you have a bloody recording of a phonecall stuck in your head?!?! U2 should release this as a single. 99% of the female population would buy it, and I'm willing to bet many of the males too :D and apparently it's quite catchy..."there's something I meant to do today...and I think it was you." :combust:

Bono's gonna be hella confused when every girl he meets during the tour is suddenly named Kim.

Mmm...I just listened to that for the first time. One mistake: I listened to it at work with my headphone on. People I work with are looking at me in a very funny way now... Oops!

AtomicBono said:

wow, you're just like me :ohmy: actually I'm only 5'0...but I will reach 5'1 someday, I swear...!

So. Can I go to Boston too? :D I was born there after all... I'm most likely goin' back there in a couple years for college (I'm shootin' high...) and um...yeah I wanna go stalk Bono, I mean, see U2 in Boston with my PLEBA girls :D you guys all rock. seriously. I :heart: you all! You make me crack up!

I had this recording stuck in my head today...how can you have a bloody recording of a phonecall stuck in your head?!?! U2 should release this as a single. 99% of the female population would buy it, and I'm willing to bet many of the males too :D and apparently it's quite catchy..."there's something I meant to do today...and I think it was you." :combust:

Yeah! Come to Boston, Atomic!!! :yes:

And I :heart: you too! And yes, this is stuck in my brain....FOREVER. Lol, the fact that he knows it's reposted....he knows damn well how much he is driving us to distraction of epic proportions! He's such a teaser!!!

AliEnvy said:

Yup :wink:

Had to thank him...and got his permission to post the voicemails :yes:

Now that you've dared to enter the lair of PLEBA...you must be held for questioning. :evil:

:wink:
Just teasing! Thanks for getting permission to post the world's sexiest phone call. It's the first thing going on my U2 iPod when I get it at the end of this week! :D

:wave:

Last edited:
AliEnvy said:

Yup :wink:

Had to thank him...and got his permission to post the voicemails :yes:

Sweet Lord girls!!! You know what this means, right????

He DOES love torturing us!! He knew we'd be ALLLLL over this!!! :shocked: What a man 'ho!!! :combust: God - I think that makes him even MORE hot!!!! :drool: :faint:

Absence.... lonnnnng periods of absence, far away from us. :sad:
And then, just when we didn't think we could stand missing him anymore, he and the boys come back at us with another brilliant album & tour & whip us up into a hormonal frenzy that would terrify the mightiest of Amazon warriors!!

And THAT's how he does it - IMO. :D

Last edited:
at this point in time
right now
there is nothing that man could do wrong
ive heard the clip
and now
ive listened to miracle drug
i heard it
ive been waiting and now
ive heard a track
it feels like ive been underground all my life with lamps and lightbulbs and then ive just seen the sun for the first time.....

there was something i meant to do today
and i think ive just done it

u2bonogirl said:
My heart will be complete when I can look him in the eyes and tell him now much he means to me without a word

that was perfect.

I feel the same.

Maybe we should arrange a meeting with Bono via phonecall...:wink: oh and congrats on hearing Miracle Drug u2bonogirl, I take it you liked it? :D

AtomicBono said:

that was perfect.

I feel the same.

Maybe we should arrange a meeting with Bono via phonecall...:wink: oh and congrats on hearing Miracle Drug u2bonogirl, I take it you liked it? :D

of course giving him a big kiss and pinching his fine arse wouldnt be bad either:laugh:

I more than liked the song
I fell off my chair
total ecstacy

u2bonogirl said:

of course giving him a big kiss and pinching his fine arse wouldnt be bad either:laugh:

but we would never do that :angel: :mac: yeah I think I'd be pretty damn happy either way :D

yes, you have to listen to A Man and a Woman. Some hot hot HOT Bono vocals goin' on. The way he sings "How can I hurt when I'm holding you" :drool: and the - well, just listen to it!

Im listening right now.......
:drool: is it not totally sexy when he says sweet romance?

he reminds me a little of sting in this song. a sexier sting
I feel so bad....ive totally just lost my a bomb virginity tonight.
mmmm
hes falsettoing
oh baby
mmmm
*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom