Oh. My. God!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL Stars! Where did you get this delightful little link that has now become legendary to the pleba community??

Transcript:

Message 1
November 6/04
8:04pm EST

Kim
It’s Bono
Um
I got a message to call you I think
You’ve got something on this evening
And I’ve just been asleep in bed
And I woke up and I thought
There’s something I meant to do today
And I think it was you
Into the heart
So um guess it must be too late
(yawns) oh boy
I’m talking in my sleep here
Um
But what I will do is I’ll call tomorrow
I think it’s Saturday and Sunday everybody’s getting together
So maybe we can set up something for tomorrow
Um
I’ll call around lunchtime tomorrow

Message 2
November 6/04
8:18pm EST

In Macphisto character*
(sings) Into the heart of a child, I can stay a while
(MacPhisto drawl) Oh yes…oh yes
Bono can stay a while my ass
Hello boys
Hello girls
Macphisto here
Innocence has turned to experience
And you? Decadence?
Oh no, you wouldn’t know the meaning of the word
I, on the other hand know rather a lot about this subject
Which I do believe has something to do with the sweet aroma of spoiled opportunity
That’s where I am right now
And I’m just about to taste a bit

Sicy said:
Oh my I just listened to the message :combust:

What I want to know is WHY in the world would Bono need to leave a message! Would you NOT answer your phone when Bono is calling. TWICE!! :huh:

From what I was told, (I was there but I left the show early) he actually called Kim (AliEnvy) during the pre-party for the Elevation show at InTO The Heart and her purse was under the bar and she couldn't hear her phone ringing! He called her house too and talked to her mom, who was babysitting!!!

I *think* they were trying to time this so MacPhisto could talk to Brady on stage (while Brady was dressed as MacPhisto) but the timing was wrong.

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

From what I was told, (I was there but I left the show early) he actually called Kim (AliEnvy) during the pre-party for the Elevation show at InTO The Heart and her purse was under the bar and she couldn't hear her phone ringing! He called her house too and talked to her mom, who was babysitting!!!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! NO WAY! They have each others phone numbers????

starsgoblue said:
If I knew there was even a possibility that Bono had my phone number...I would damn well make sure that thing never left my sight!

(listens again for the zillionth time :drool: )

**Hits play** That thing would be scotch taped to my thigh 24/7!

one4u2 said:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! NO WAY! They have each others phone numbers????

WAY!!! :lmao:

I don't know how she did it and for good reason, she wont tell, but I certainly envy AliEnvy!

Bono's American Wife said:

WAY!!! :lmao:

I don't know how she did it and for good reason, she wont tell, but I certainly envy AliEnvy!

Seriously though, did she organize the party??

u2bonogirl said:
i would tattoo his number on my palm:yes:

ditto ... though thing is I'd be too bloody nervous to call him, lol!

but I'd definatley get a cellphone JUST so he could get ahold of me easier :D I can soooo imagine having my cellphone ring in class (with a U2 ringtone of course) and my teacher being all like "Astrid, give that to me. You know you're not supposed to have cellphones in school." and I'd be like "well let me see who it is first...hello? Oh hey Bono...!" and the teacher being all like "Hey you can't talk on that in the middle of class, I'm confiscating it right now!" and I'd be all like "Feck off, how often do YOU get to talk to Bono?"

one can dream about such things :cute:

AliEnvy is very, very, VERY lucky.

Back
Top Bottom