Oh. My. God!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hehe, wasn't this posted a few days ago, though? I guess everyone didn't see it - I was wondering why it wasn't getting a bigger reaction! ROFL! :D

I love this thing so much! Sleepy Bono is so sexy, not many people can say that about themselves. I wish the girls name had been Melissa, if it had been I would pretend he was saying those things to me. :coocoo: I know I am sad...Oh well! I maybe sad...but I am VERY happy!

clementine_rose said:
I love this thing so much! Sleepy Bono is so sexy, not many people can say that about themselves. I wish the girls name had been Melissa, if it had been I would pretend he was saying those things to me. :coocoo: I know I am sad...Oh well! I maybe sad...but I am VERY happy!

Please, I've imagined him saying Heather :coocoo:

starsgoblue said:
This is the part that is :censored: giving me heart palipations:

"And I’ve just been asleep in bed
And I woke up and I thought
There’s something I meant to do today
And I think it was you"

:combust: :faint: :love: :crazy:

amen sister.

Let's think about that for a second... Bono just told Kim he was thinking about her in bed. :faint:

Lucky, lucky, lucky :censored:

DUDE. Did you guys know that you can pay the "You've Got Mail" guy like $50 to record a personalized message for you? WHAT IF BONO DID THAT??? that would be so hawt :drool: and worth every penny.

Call me Bono. Please.

:ohmy:

Wow.

I have listened to it on repeat too. I think Bono needs my phone number.

u2bonogirl said:
:drool: I wonder if he will do mac again and have that character for the dancing girl bit?:hmm: that would be stellar
i would whisper in his ear
yes you DID mean to do me today

:lol: that's great. It would be boss... though who I REALLY wanna see again is The Fly :drool: sexiest. Bono. ever. actually, I think he's hotter now, as I listen to the message for the nth time, which is why it'd be so great if he adopted The Fly persona again...

Fabulous signature indeed Lemonboy! :D :up:

Oh my I just listened to the message :combust:

What I want to know is WHY in the world would Bono need to leave a message! Would you NOT answer your phone when Bono is calling. TWICE!! :huh:

All right now for the content of this thread. I know you girls just want to :combust: and :faint: and :censored: but eaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyy on the 'inuendos' or I'll have to get my cold bucket of water out! :shifty:

:eyebrow: is the link posted again somewhere other than the first page of the thread? I just got the "unfortunately this link isn't available message..." a few times :sad:

This girl actually had Bono wake up out of a deep sleep in the middle of the night remembering that he had to call her :faint:

**Turns on cold shower**

after listening to that message, i now must go and watch colin farrell nude in a home at the end of the world - has anybody seen it?? hope it's good:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom