Oh, man...My Sims moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
So I finally got everything worked out with my Sims game and got the lads all moved in and everything. And of course, I have myself living in the neighborhood. I had a little thing going on with Bono and then Larry and I started getting something going, then Bono and Larry were fighting over me...But I think I'm gonna choose Bono, and Larry and Bono will make up and be friends. lmao. I'm insane!

Hahaha, that is a funny story Werstie

I got the sims and windows XP doesn't really like it... it kept crashing and slowing everything else up
frown.gif

Had to say bye bye to it after just one day of having it
frown.gif

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

AIM:daisyone75

Aw, that sucks! I had some problems at first, but I had to update my sound card drivers and now it works okay. But I get the impression that a lot of people have had problems with it because they have all these "patches" that you can download!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by wertsie:
So I finally got everything worked out with my Sims game and got the lads all moved in and everything. And of course, I have myself living in the neighborhood. I had a little thing going on with Bono and then Larry and I started getting something going, then Bono and Larry were fighting over me...But I think I'm gonna choose Bono, and Larry and Bono will make up and be friends. lmao. I'm insane!
wertsie, you are one wild woman! keep us posted, i wanna know what happens with the lust triangle!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

lmao...I felt kind of bad when Bono slapped Larry. I don't want them to be mad at each other! I'll have to take some pictures with that camera thingy and post 'em!

------------------

bono slapped larry over you on sims?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathe*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathe*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*passes out on the floor*

i know this isn't Zoo Confessionals but i am scared of the Sims.

doesnt it seem a little *sick* to be controlling people's lives like this?

I mean, WHO DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE??? GOD?!?!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

The Palace of My Shame

holy crap...

i just realized that what i typed is TRUE.

it is.

we are all just sims characters. and god is playing. i'll bet HE doesn't need to download patches.

god is right now playing sims and making me type this.

STOP IT GOD!!!

STOOOP IT!!!

he made me type that, too.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

The Palace of My Shame

Originally posted by elizabeth:
holy crap...

i just realized that what i typed is TRUE.

it is.

we are all just sims characters. and god is playing. i'll bet HE doesn't need to download patches.

god is right now playing sims and making me type this.

STOP IT GOD!!!

STOOOP IT!!!

he made me type that, too.

LOL! That's funny. Disturbing, but funny...

------------------
"I'm a rock star. I'm in your hands. Whatever you want to do with me, do it now." - Larry Mullen from B.P. Fallon's book Faraway So Close (and these are the words I want him to say to me when if I meet him someday...)

lmao @ elizabeths sims rant!
tongue.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by daisybean:
Hahaha, that is a funny story Werstie

I got the sims and windows XP doesn't really like it... it kept crashing and slowing everything else up
frown.gif

Had to say bye bye to it after just one day of having it
frown.gif

Mine does that too...after running for a couple hours. I haven't had time to try and figure it out yet though...

------------------
To all accusations of being pretentious; guilty, your honor..."

Blueberry Muffin, I just have the original...But you can download the U2 Sims here:

http://thesims.ea.com/us/index.html?action=viewfamily&subject=U2&owner=U2SiMaster

I think you're ideally supposed to have the Vacation Expansion Pack for these, but mine pretty much works okay without it. The only thing is that other people in my neighborhood can't call them for some reason...but they can call others from their house so you can still get all the interaction you want.

------------------

Thanks for posting that link wertsie! I'm going to get my daughter to get him for me tonight! Upload!

family1_full.jpg

Even though he's too tall and skinny, his hair is too short and his face looks like Beavis
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Yeah, he's too skinny, but I was actually pretty impressed overall. I think the Sim Bono looks closer to Bono than Sim Larry looks to actual Larry.

------------------

this thread is making me want to go get the Sims.
NO NO that game is too addicting, I don't have time to make a little sim Me and hook me up with sim Adam... *resist*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

Originally posted by wertsie:
Aw, that sucks! I had some problems at first, but I had to update my sound card drivers and now it works okay. But I get the impression that a lot of people have had problems with it because they have all these "patches" that you can download!

Just wondering...where you went to update your sound card drivers? I may need to do that also...

------------------
To all accusations of being pretentious; guilty, your honor..."

My Larry sim died a few weeks ago in a fire caused by that damn genie in a bottle. His roommate came home and cried.
frown.gif
It sucked!

------------------
"Frank Sinatra has passed on the torch to me. But little did he know that he'd be passing it on
to a gay opera queen." ~Rufus Wainwright

That's horrible Clarity.

My Madonna character died in a fire, but I just quit the game without saving. So she's not dead.

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

errrmmmm....

ok, so I got everything working with my little game and all and had U2 come over to my house. A good time was had by all, and then poor little Edgie passed out by the hot tub! it was so funny. He was snoring REALLY loud too.

I have a family with Paul and Alison Hewson. Paul is a JT era Bono skin and Ali is a regular Sim skin. I tried to start them out with the three kids but it was a crazy household. They were too hard to keep track of so I got rid of the kids for now.

I also have a U2 family with Larry, Edge, and Adam. They're all Sim skins but they look pretty close. Edge even has a beanie and Adam has a fro-like hairdo. They come visit with Paul and Ali sometimes, but Larry and Paul don't seem to get along very well.

I recently added the Fly family to the neighborhood. It's the bachelor pad of Bono (skin in fly gear). The funny thing is HE gets along with Larry really well! Plus, there's kind of a paradox when Paul and Bono meet. LOL

I don't play really often, but it is a bit addictive. Almost as addictive as Feedback! :wink:

DancingBarefoot said:
I have a family with Paul and Alison Hewson. Paul is a JT era Bono skin and Ali is a regular Sim skin. I tried to start them out with the three kids but it was a crazy household. They were too hard to keep track of so I got rid of the kids for now.

LMAO ...

DancingBarefoot said:

Where did you get Fly and JT era Bono Sims?? :scratch:

So overall, would you all recommend the Sims? My husband and I just spent $200 on a gamecube and a game, but this Sims sounds pretty fun!

I don't have any of the expansion packs yet, but I just ordered Hot Date. I found a microphone online and a drum set, but I still need a working bass and a guitar. Anyone know of a place online where they're available?

Ugh...Sorry, it's been awhile...Can't remember what site it was where I updated my sound card...but maybe if you type in "sound card" on yahoo something will turn up.

Ugh...It's so hard to get my Sims to marry! Right nowI have two houses. The U2 guys live in this big castle that I built, and Ali, Ann, Morleigh, and Suzie live in a smaller house down the street. Larry and Ann have been dating but neither will accept the other's proposal!

Back
Top Bottom