Oh look what I found in the Chest of Wonders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Icelady nice pics, I love them! Thanks to all who posted and those who stopped by and appreciated the pics! Scatteroflight, I agree, Adam is the only one I have never found attractive but that one pic of him with the curly hair is nice! Stop by anytime, you don't have to post, just look and have fun! Let's do more drooling around here girls! Here are some I hope aren't seen too often, Bono is so cute wrapped up in the tricolor like that isn't he?!

Uw41276.jpg

Yn35942.jpg

2526165.jpg

JA18829.jpg

0H64183.jpg

I626101.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh kewl pics
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ok in the first ones don't ya'll find it funny that Bono wore heels? lmao
biggrin.gif
I guess it was his thang back then
wink.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Mullen-girl what's so 'funny' about Bono in heels? Damn, he was incredibly sexy the way he strutted and moved in those things, that was one of the things that attracted me to him. They were much better than those clunky stompy clodhoppers he's been wearing the last few years. I think they detract from his sexy walk and I wish he'd wear the heeled boots again! I LOVE the way he looks on the Elevation tour, I was hoping for leather, longer darker hair and no shades, now my only wish left is the heeled boots (and tighter pants!) But hey, he's looking fine anyway.

Here are some pics of him in heels: (SIGH)
HQ38479.jpg

Id74381.jpg

i633164.jpg

BH59139.jpg

DROOL!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Ohhhhhhhh kewl pics
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ok in the first ones don't ya'll find it funny that Bono wore heels? lmao
biggrin.gif
I guess it was his thang back then
wink.gif

LOL - if you ever noticed he was always standing on his tippy toes as well like he was always reaching for something higher. And he isn't all that tall... still those boots were awesome - I had a pair myself back then.

Originally posted by icelady:

LOL - if you ever noticed he was always standing on his tippy toes as well like he was always reaching for something higher. And he isn't all that tall... still those boots were awesome - I had a pair myself back then.

I've noticed a lot of shorter singers do that. I am a huge oper fan, and this tenor named Jose Carreras (short and sweet like Bono) is ALWAYS standing on his tip toes.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Simply delicious ladies, thank you. Keep 'em coming! I'm meting here.

Bono, that smile of yours could disarm the IRA....

:
tongue.gif
uddddddddddddllllleeee::

SD

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Simply delicious ladies, thank you. Keep 'em coming! I'm meting here.

Bono, that smile of yours could disarm the IRA....

:
tongue.gif
uddddddddddddllllleeee::

SD

Let me second that! Please keep the pics coming! Oh, I also want to say that I loved the video treasure thread too but I didn't respond to it because it was so full of cool pics and took so long to load!

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 11-16-2001).]

Originally posted by icelady:

Which boots are we referring to? I tell you Bono got me hooked on boots. I always thought he looked so cool with boots. I had a pair that I wore down that I bought just because they reminded me of what Bono would wear! LOL. They were black leather, lace up with leather straps that wrapped around my ankles that I had to buckle. Man I loved those boots!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom