Oh goodness!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DML

War Child
I was doing my morning chores with the U2 concert on as usual...and my father was sitting watching it, and he says to me, "What's that guys name?" me:"Bono" daddy:"Well...I want you to email him and tell him that if he buys his underwear two sizes bigger, he won't have that problem." Too bad the Elevated Bono thread is gone...I would have showed him that...I can't believe my father said that...

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

LMAO!!!! That's funny...I actually showed my mom the Elevated Bono pics and she was like "WOW!!! That's um pretty big there *pause* You shouldn't be looking at that honey! *clears throat* lmao
biggrin.gif
it was feckin hilarious

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

I would die of embarrassment if my dad said that to me, and I'm almost 20.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
LMAO!!!! That's funny...I actually showed my mom the Elevated Bono pics and she was like "WOW!!! That's um pretty big there *pause* You shouldn't be looking at that honey! *clears throat* lmao
biggrin.gif
it was feckin hilarious

LOL!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

I told my mother of this umm incident, she didn't seem to amused by it. I was so embarrassed that I had to run to my room...and post it here...lol

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

What a cool Dad! I would probably keel over and die if my dad said anything like that to me!

the only person I've been brave enough to show the elevated threads has been my super cool roomie

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by paxetaurora:
I would die of embarrassment if my dad said that to me, and I'm almost 20.

I could handle it...

I saw the following movies with my dad:

"American Pie"
"South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut"
"Scary Movie"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

lmao.

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
biggrin.gif
it was feckin hilarious

My mom already thinks I am a little too obsessed with U2 in general. I don't know what she would make of PLEBA or teh elevation threads.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I could handle it...

I saw the following movies with my dad:

"American Pie"
"South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut"
"Scary Movie"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
yikes.

My movie mistakes:

I watched parts of "American Beauty" and "election" with my mom

*blllllluuuusssshhhhhh*

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
My movie mistakes:

I watched parts of "American Beauty" and "election" with my mom

*blllllluuuusssshhhhhh*

BWAHAHAHA!

I totally forgot how dirty Election was. I watched it on TV the other night (two years after seeing it in the theater) and I was like "OMG! I didn't know you were allowed to show those types of things on basic cable!"

biggrin.gif

I remember seeing "Election" w/ my friend, and OMG we were so scandalized we couldn't even finish it....

But my parents are cool about movies, hell they saw "American Pie" before I did and they went and saw the sequel.....

But it was embarassing watching "There's Something About Mary" w/ them. Even though they find that kind of humor hysterical, I was still blushing the whole time....

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 12-11-2001).]

My ma...she's pretty cool, I showed her the naked pic of Adam, and she laughed, we are pretty open about it, but my father, no way! I could NEVER EVER watch American Pie with him. I would probably be grounded forever. I'm surprised he hasn't banned me from U2.

------------------
Dana

Originally posted by DML:
My ma...she's pretty cool, I showed her the naked pic of Adam, and she laughed, we are pretty open about it, but my father, no way! I could NEVER EVER watch American Pie with him. I would probably be grounded forever. I'm surprised he hasn't banned me from U2.

I know.... my parents banned me from coming to PLEBA a few weeks ago cause they said I have no reason to be here, it's not safe, blah blah blah.... shows what great listening skills I have
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

Back
Top Bottom