Oh for the love of God

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
I can't believe how many threads are here with old era pics! I just can't believe my eyes. Oh my I'm actually getting teary.

I tried posting last night but my connection was just way too slow and I gave up. I just wanted to come in and say YAY!

I just love looking at old pics and saying to myself "Hey I remember when..."

YAY smiles all around

And Spinny - what you talkin about with the mullet!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
me too!

The best thing about the early era's of U2 is that Bono hadn't yet discovered sunglasses, and we could always see his beautiful eyes!!
new05.jpg

A_072.jpg

A_135.jpg

new04.jpg

A_073.jpg

A_062.jpg

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Hooray for old pics! Are JT pics old enough?

48.jpg

30.jpg

03.jpg

new06.jpg

I haven't seen that last one before. I know all the rest are repeats but I don't care I never get tired of seeing old pics! I just can't find any rare ones, that's why we have you Icelady!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Oh my thanks ladies. Nice surprise to have yet more old piccies.

Autumn, you know what I like don't ya!

Of course JT is old(er) - as although they've been around alot longer now, alot of PLEBAns maybe were just learning about them or hearing them for the first time. Some maybe hadn't yet but would soon after.

It's just fun to see is all.

JT Bono is, was and always will be my favorite. I fell in love with him watching the WOWY video when I was 10. I loved that long hair and never give up hoping he'll grow it back and put it in a ponytail again! That leather vest with no shirt under it and those boots, SIGH! Bono looks good now too but nothing will ever top JT Bono for me.

------------------

U2_005.jpg

Those crazy kids:
U2_008.jpg

U2_009.jpg

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

[This message has been edited by u2loopy (edited 03-14-2002).]

Well I don't feel sorry for anyone just because they were too young or not born yet. That's not their fault. I consider myself lucky and privileged that's for sure.

I've gotten to enjoy them alot longer than most and have gotten the chance to witness their brilliance live throughout the years.

As for those who haven't they are catching up now and they enjoy just as much as the rest so it's all great!

That's very true Icelady! It's never too late to love U2 and the more the merrier! Look at Mona, she's a new fan but a very good one. I hope more people will continue to come to U2. I just wish more people appreciated the 80's stuff.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 03-14-2002).]

I love all your 'remember when' pics! All the new ones are pretty awesome too. Nice!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Back
Top Bottom