oh Emilie, you're gonna hear some good music today! PT2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I've created a thread to explain why the original has been removed....

It contained information which could jeopardize a trusted relationship, as well as the fact that we don't know WHO is reading this forum.

I dont want anyone to get into any trouble.

There was information posted, and qouted serveral times, which could really shouldnt have been posted publicly. Because of this, I made the 'executive' decision that the thread needed to be taken offline for now.

Elvis said:
There was information posted, and qouted serveral times, which could really shouldnt have been posted publicly. Because of this, I made the 'executive' decision that the thread needed to be taken offline for now.

Okey dokey........I'm still totally confused as to what was posted,
but am guessing it was of a private nature?
Not knowing what actually happened, is driving me nuts. LOL!

I dont know what was on the original thread but to be honest if its been told to a fan then why cant it be made public??? :eyebrow:

Elvis said:

Is there a way of posting Emilie's story again, but with that specific information (whatever it was, I didn't finish reading the thread this morning either) removed?

I don't want to get anyone in trouble either, but I was looking forward to read how Emilie's trip went, just in general :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom