oh Emilie, you're gonna hear some good music today! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-15-2004, 06:03 AM   #1
Refugee

Local Time: 10:01 PM
oh Emilie, you're gonna hear some good music today!

geez geez geez geez

i dunno where to start this time!!!!!!!!

oh my gosh

okay okay, i have to calm down

i am eating biskits, drying my hair, getting dressed, putting some stuff for you on internet and writing at the same time

so, i should have been in dublin this week.... i was supposed to be in france, for a week in holidays, and only go to the studios next wednesday... but i missed my plane so i decided that, for a compensation, i should go there with my roomate, Céline

so, we took the first bus to dublin on thursday... we arrived in dublin at 11.30am. we passed in front of the management, Paul mcguinness' car was here as usual we arrived at the studios at 1pm.

Sam's car, Rab's car and no pole in front of the garage they were expected!!!!!

Old 05-15-2004, 06:08 AM   #2
War Child

Local Time: 05:01 PM

I can't wait to know what happened!

Old 05-15-2004, 06:12 AM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:01 PM
Oh, this is good.... believe me!

... it's really, really fucking brilliant to be honest!!!!

Old 05-15-2004, 06:25 AM   #4
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Old 05-15-2004, 06:39 AM   #5
Refugee

so, i wanted to see Dallas, cos i really really like him, i dunno if you remember when i met him the other times before anyway, it finally happened, he opened the door to receive some letters from a postman and he saw us, so i waved like an insane girl he waved back and smiled and started walking to us

D:"hey how are you?"
us:"fine"
D: "where are you from?"
us: "france"

and then, dallas looked straight at me and said with thoses eyes that make me go crazy: "i remember" i was like why can't they forget me just a bit???? then he said "bonjour"

he was surprised that we could wait there in the dust blahblahblah.. so i said "that's because of our love for U2 and you "

then i asked if we could take a pic... and he looked at me with THAT look again and he said "of course babe"
i took a pic of céline and him, and then it was my turn!! i put my hand on his hips, he did the same... GGAAAAHHH!! and then he said "it is gonna be a good day today", that meant that the band was coming!! and then he said that he will put the guitars upstairs and plug them so that we could hear what's going on!!! and the sentence that killed me :"oh Emilie, you're gonna hear some good music today"
Old 05-15-2004, 06:44 AM   #6
Refugee

then i acted like if he was my friend

i took him by the arm or the shirt (can't remember) and led him to where i wrote something on the wall about it... and i said "oh come on, look what i wrote.." and he said "oohhhhh YOU wrote THAT??" with a big big big smile and a flame in his eyes i was sooo happy and then i said "dallas you really have to post on your forum!!" and he answered "do you think so?" blushing, smiling and bitting his nails like a kid "YYESSSSS" whille he was leaving he said "okay, you're right "

DALLAS
Old 05-15-2004, 06:52 AM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie

If you're out there Dallas - Welcome to PLEBA!!! ...and no, we're not scary! ;-)

... and it's getting better...

This is really embarassing - Sorry Dallas - but I can't find Dallas' homepage - Help, anyone?!
Old 05-15-2004, 06:52 AM   #8
War Child

Local Time: 09:01 PM
Oh my god...you girl...you are amazing!! Tell us more!! You are a U2 simble out there!! No doubt about it!!
Old 05-15-2004, 07:06 AM   #9
Refugee

so, then more fans arrived.... a BAD one... he arrived and said" did you ring to know if the band is here??" geez, i looked at me like if i was gonna kill him i said "noooooooo" and he said, "oh, so i am gonna do it" and he started walking to the bell at the studios... i got up and ran like an insane girl again "don't do that" (i was about to kill him, really!!!) "why??" "because.. you can't do that we are just fans, that's not their job to come here, they come out if they want, just wait and you will see, you're gonna spoil evertyhing" after 5minutes, i finally managed to make him change his mind
he left cos he had to work but he said he will be back at 10.30.

then, 2 american girls arrived.. really nice and crazy and an american couple... we all met the band before except Céline.

Edge arrived first. we were sitting on the bench. Chris, the american guy said "oh, a car coming" we looked at the car which passed in front of us (cos now, there are works on the road, and all the cars are passing in front of the bench to go to the garage ) and that was edge, driving quietly... Céline was like " holy shit" and then, we all kept talking... not even paying attention to him
Old 05-15-2004, 07:12 AM   #10
Refugee

then i think adam arrived... i really waited for adam, cos i havenot seen him since his bday (where i completely froze )so i didnot know if he would remember me... he passed and looked at me and Céline on the bench, and he kinda waved... u know, he did like in the army, he put his hand near his forehand and he did a sign... well, i hope u know what i mean we all answered
and then, larry arrived, he passed, one of the girls waved, and he smiled geez, LARRY SMILED AT US oh my gosh, he was sooo

so the 3 of them were inside around 4 i think. Bono was not here as u all know, he is in the US
Old 05-15-2004, 07:15 AM   #11
War Child

Local Time: 09:01 PM
Well....that's the sad part...BONO wasn't there!!!
Anyway...cool meeting...very cool!!
And I'l glad you stoped that guy from spoiling it all!!!
Old 05-15-2004, 07:20 AM   #12
Refugee

anyway, around 5, we started hearing music!!!! as Dallas promised!!!

but that was sooo loud what's making me is that it was not a song finished u know, it was the creation of the song!!! we first heard Edge trying to find a riff... then larry brought his ideas and then adam... and by the end of the day, they were playing together and they did the exact same thing the day after but with another song... so they made 2 new songs

geez, when i heard the bass :fait: i was crawling on the floor, really i swear, i was crawling and saying "GAAHH" i love the bass!!! adam rocks
Old 05-15-2004, 07:20 AM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by miss-U2
so, then more fans arrived.... a BAD one... he arrived and said" did you ring to know if the band is here??" geez, i looked at me like if i was gonna kill him i said "noooooooo" and he said, "oh, so i am gonna do it" and he started walking to the bell at the studios... i got up and ran like an insane girl again "don't do that" (i was about to kill him, really!!!) "why??" "because.. you can't do that we are just fans, that's not their job to come here, they come out if they want, just wait and you will see, you're gonna spoil evertyhing" after 5minutes, i finally managed to make him change his mind
he left cos he had to work but he said he will be back at 10.30.

You know, Emilie, this is why the guys like you so much!!!

You did the right thing by not letting such a ruin your meeting!

Quote:
LARRY SMILED AT US

I'm trying to concentrate on doing other things, but I just have to check this thread every 5 minuttes - LOL - What a day you had - can't wait to hear the rest!!!
Old 05-15-2004, 07:26 AM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Oh, happy day!

Alot of and to you Emilie - You're amazing!!!
Old 05-15-2004, 07:28 AM   #15
War Child

Quote:
LARRY SMILED AT US

OMG,Emilie!!!You are the best!!

*dances and runs around the house*
Old 05-15-2004, 07:32 AM   #16
Refugee

okay, the story is not finished at all!!!

we listened to the creation of the song all the day and all the evening!

at 8pm, adam left, but he didnot stop cos he was coming back, he is always doing that.. he leaves at 8 and come back at 10, he certainly wants to eat at his place

he came back at 10.15, and of course the BAD fan came back as well and he was here with a friend. but the 2 nice american girls left... so we were 7fans!! the garage opened 5minutes later... Larry was leaving.. of course he didnot stop so the bad fans thought they should go in front of the garage... i completely lost my nerves.. you know me and my temper, and THAT was too much!!! "don't go there, stay here believe what i am telling you, if u stay here and wait, adam will stop, don't go there, larry never stops, but if u stay with me here, adam will " he trusted me!!

but then 2 more fans arrived at 11.30pm... wtf?? how come fans are coming soooo late?? that's not fair you know, cos we waited all the day!!!anyway, this italian couple didnot even say "hi" and i can't stand that!!! if one day u see me at the bench, say "hi" if u wanna be my friend!!! they passed in front of the bench as if we didnot exist, and they directly went where the sound was coming from (cos the 2 others were still playing) and they waited in front of the garage, and did some other BAD things i HATE i was really gonna kill them, Céline was trying to calm me down!!!
Old 05-15-2004, 07:33 AM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova
*dances and runs around the house*
Yeah, it's amazing, huh?!

Hey Bruna - I've found a way so you can get the Sims we've talked about...

... If you log on messenger I can explain to you what you should do, if you still want them?!
Old 05-15-2004, 07:34 AM   #18
Refugee

i am gonna upload the pics on the same snapfish album as usual in a few minutes...

stay tuned okay? i am not done with the story
Old 05-15-2004, 07:38 AM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
... i completely lost my nerves.. you know me and my temper, and THAT was too much!!!

Well, French people is famous for their temper, so...

... I don't ever want to get in a fight with you!
Old 05-15-2004, 07:39 AM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
stay tuned okay? i am not done with the story
*is certainly staying tuned and absolutely not going anywhere*