oh Emilie, you're gonna hear some good music today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
geez geez geez geez :hyper:

i dunno where to start this time!!!!!!!! :crazy:

oh my gosh :shocked:

okay okay, i have to calm down :ohmy:

i am eating biskits, drying my hair, getting dressed, putting some stuff for you on internet and writing at the same time :lol:

so, i should have been in dublin this week.... i was supposed to be in france, for a week in holidays, and only go to the studios next wednesday... but i missed my plane :no: so i decided that, for a compensation, i should go there with my roomate, C?line :wink:

so, we took the first bus to dublin on thursday... we arrived in dublin at 11.30am. we passed in front of the management, Paul mcguinness' car was here as usual :hyper: we arrived at the studios at 1pm.

Sam's car, Rab's car and no pole in front of the garage :faint: they were expected!!!!!

Oh, this is good.... believe me! :sexywink:

... it's really, really fucking brilliant to be honest!!!!

:hyper: :dance: :hyper:

so, i wanted to see Dallas, cos i really really like him, i dunno if you remember when i met him the other times before:drool: anyway, it finally happened, he opened the door to receive some letters from a postman and he saw us, so i waved like an insane girl :wave: he waved back and smiled and started walking to us :hyper:

D:"hey how are you?"
us:"fine"
D: "where are you from?"
us: "france"

and then, dallas looked straight at me :shifty: and said with thoses eyes that make me go crazy: "i remember" i was like :ohmy: :reject: why can't they forget me just a bit???? then he said "bonjour"

he was surprised that we could wait there in the dust blahblahblah.. so i said "that's because of our love for U2 and you :heart:"

then i asked if we could take a pic... and he looked at me with THAT look again :faint: and he said "of course babe"
i took a pic of c?line and him, and then it was my turn!! i put my hand on his hips, he did the same... GGAAAAHHH!! and then he said "it is gonna be a good day today", that meant that the band was coming!! and then he said that he will put the guitars upstairs and plug them so that we could hear what's going on!!! and the sentence that killed me :"oh Emilie, you're gonna hear some good music today" :shocked:

then i acted like if he was my friend :coocoo:

i took him by the arm or the shirt (can't remember) and led him to where i wrote something on the wall about it... and i said "oh come on, look what i wrote.." and he said "oohhhhh YOU wrote THAT??" with a big big big smile and a flame in his eyes :combust: i was sooo happy :hyper: and then i said "dallas you really have to post on your forum!!" and he answered "do you think so?" blushing, smiling and bitting his nails like a kid :cute: "YYESSSSS" whille he was leaving he said "okay, you're right :wink:"

DALLAS :love:

If you're out there Dallas - Welcome to PLEBA!!! ...and no, we're not scary! ;-)

:dance:

:bow:

... and it's getting better... :D

:reject: This is really embarassing - Sorry Dallas - but I can't find Dallas' homepage - Help, anyone?! :help:

Oh my god...you girl...you are amazing!! Tell us more!! You are a U2 simble out there!! No doubt about it!! :laugh: :cute: :hug:

so, then more fans arrived.... a BAD one... he arrived and said" did you ring to know if the band is here??" geez, i looked at me like if i was gonna kill him :rant: i said "noooooooo" and he said, "oh, so i am gonna do it" and he started walking to the bell at the studios... i got up and ran like an insane girl again :crazy: "don't do that" (i was about to kill him, really!!!) "why??" "because.. you can't do that :coocoo: we are just fans, that's not their job to come here, they come out if they want, just wait and you will see, you're gonna spoil evertyhing" after 5minutes, i finally managed to make him change his mind :madspit:
he left cos he had to work but he said he will be back at 10.30.

then, 2 american girls arrived.. really nice and crazy :lol: and an american couple... we all met the band before except C?line.

Edge arrived first. we were sitting on the bench. Chris, the american guy said "oh, a car coming" we looked at the car which passed in front of us (cos now, there are works on the road, and all the cars are passing in front of the bench to go to the garage :up: ) and that was edge, driving quietly... C?line was like ":shocked: holy shit" and then, we all kept talking... not even paying attention to him :lol: :reject:

Last edited:
then i think adam arrived... i really waited for adam, cos i havenot seen him since his bday (where i completely froze :crazy: )so i didnot know if he would remember me... he passed and looked at me and C?line on the bench, and he kinda waved... u know, he did like in the army, he put his hand near his forehand and he did a sign... well, i hope u know what i mean :laugh: we all answered :wave:
and then, larry arrived, he passed, one of the girls waved, and he smiled :ohmy: geez, LARRY SMILED AT US :faint: oh my gosh, he was sooo :censored: :drool:

so the 3 of them were inside around 4 i think. Bono was not here as u all know, he is in the US :huh:

Well....that's the sad part...BONO wasn't there!!!
Anyway...cool meeting...very cool!!
And I'l glad you stoped that guy from spoiling it all!!! :)

anyway, around 5, we started hearing music!!!! :eyebrow: as Dallas promised!!!

but that was sooo loud :lol: what's making me :scratch: is that it was not a song finished u know, it was the creation of the song!!! we first heard Edge trying to find a riff... then larry brought his ideas and then adam... and by the end of the day, they were playing together :up: and they did the exact same thing the day after but with another song... so they made 2 new songs :ohmy:

geez, when i heard the bass :fait: i was crawling on the floor, really i swear, i was crawling and saying "GAAHH" i love the bass!!! adam rocks :heart:

miss-U2 said:
so, then more fans arrived.... a BAD one... he arrived and said" did you ring to know if the band is here??" geez, i looked at me like if i was gonna kill him :rant: i said "noooooooo" and he said, "oh, so i am gonna do it" and he started walking to the bell at the studios... i got up and ran like an insane girl again :crazy: "don't do that" (i was about to kill him, really!!!) "why??" "because.. you can't do that :coocoo: we are just fans, that's not their job to come here, they come out if they want, just wait and you will see, you're gonna spoil evertyhing" after 5minutes, i finally managed to make him change his mind :madspit:
he left cos he had to work but he said he will be back at 10.30.

:applaud: :bow:

You know, Emilie, this is why the guys like you so much!!! :yes:

You did the right thing by not letting such a :censored: ruin your meeting!

miss-U2 said:
LARRY SMILED AT US

:ohmy:

I'm trying to concentrate on doing other things, but I just have to check this thread every 5 minuttes - LOL - What a day you had - can't wait to hear the rest!!! :hyper:

Last edited:
:dance: :hyper: :dance:

Oh, happy day!

Alot of :bow: and :hug: to you Emilie - You're amazing!!!

okay, the story is not finished at all!!! :no:

we listened to the creation of the song all the day and all the evening!:yes:

at 8pm, adam left, but he didnot stop cos he was coming back, he is always doing that.. he leaves at 8 and come back at 10, he certainly wants to eat at his place :wink:

he came back at 10.15, and of course the BAD fan came back as well :mad: and he was here with a friend. but the 2 nice american girls left... so we were 7fans!! the garage opened 5minutes later... Larry was leaving.. of course he didnot stop :rolleyes: so the bad fans thought they should go in front of the garage... i completely lost my nerves.. you know me and my temper, and THAT was too much!!! "don't go there, stay here :rant: believe what i am telling you, if u stay here and wait, adam will stop, don't go there, larry never stops, but if u stay with me here, adam will " he trusted me!!

but then :sad: 2 more fans arrived at 11.30pm... wtf?? how come fans are coming soooo late?? that's not fair you know, cos we waited all the day!!!anyway, this italian couple didnot even say "hi" and i can't stand that!!! if one day u see me at the bench, say "hi" if u wanna be my friend!!! they passed in front of the bench as if we didnot exist, and they directly went where the sound was coming from (cos the 2 others were still playing) and they waited in front of the garage, and did some other BAD things i HATE :madspit: i was really gonna kill them, C?line was trying to calm me down!!!

Supernova said:
*dances and runs around the house* :D

Yeah, it's amazing, huh?! :yes:

Hey Bruna - I've found a way so you can get the Sims we've talked about...

... If you log on messenger I can explain to you what you should do, if you still want them?! :D

miss-U2 said:
... i completely lost my nerves.. you know me and my temper, and THAT was too much!!!

:ohmy:

Well, French people is famous for their temper, so... :wink:

... I don't ever want to get in a fight with you! :no: :laugh:

miss-U2 said:
stay tuned okay? i am not done with the story :lol:

*is certainly staying tuned and absolutely not going anywhere*

:hyper:

they passed in front of the bench as if we didnot exist
Some people are so rude! :tsk: :rant:

Merc said:
Hey Bruna - I've found a way so you can get the Sims we've talked about...

... If you log on messenger I can explain to you what you should do, if you still want them?! :D
Hi Dorthe! :wave:
I was so distracted by Emilie's story that I forgot to log on msn.I'll be there in a minute! :D

okay, so, finally the american couple left :sad: but 20 minutes later, the garage opened, at 1am. We were still 7 fans... that was Adam, and of course the 2 fans at the garage kinda made him stop there :rant: but he just said something to them at the window and he drove to the rest of us at the bench and stopped there :heart:

while he was getting out of the car and talking with the other fans, i took all my stuf :crazy: letters and stuff for autographs and my camera!!

C?line and I walked towards him while he was posing for a pic in front of the studios and instead of looking at the camera, he looked straight at us, and said "hey Emilie" (i was kinda far :crazy: but he still recognize me, geez, :reject: what did i do so that they remember me like that?? ) C?line later told me that everytime we saw adam it was like if he just came out for me and stopped for me, :reject: :crazy: :hug: but that's not true :no:

YAY!!!
How could Adam forget you??
Remember you are a special fan...always giving them stuff from the fans ...that's special...as well as you are special...they will never forget Miss Galway!!! :):applaud:

i felt so bad when he said "hey Emilie" while being with other fans... i had the impression to steal the spotlights from them :reject: i just turned back when he said that, and hid behing my hands :uhoh:

i took a pic of C?line and i said "that's my roomate" pointing at her... adam smiled and said something like "ohhh yeah that's cool" :lol: he didnot give a shit!! then i gave him some letters from fans. and i gave him mine, a really important one for my future!!! :yes: then he asked if C?line wanted an autograph (all the other fans already did their stuff before, we let them be first), he had a hard time writing her name :lmao: i asked an autograph for one of the fans who wanted one since i don't remember when :scratch: and i said "that's again for fans who send me their things" and he nodded and smiled... as if he knew that, as if he was used to it now :eyebrow:

miss-U2 said:
he looked straight at us, and said "hey Emilie" (i was kinda far :crazy: but he still recognize me, geez, :reject: what did i do so that they remember me like that?? ) C?line later told me that everytime we saw adam it was like if he just came out for me and stopped for me, :reject: :crazy: :hug: but that's not true :no:

Well, maybe it's because you're one of the nicest and most genuine fans they've ever met :yes: :hug:

You don't bother, annoy or irritate them - You respect them and their way of doing things, meeting fans ect. and in return they respect you too - And thats they way it should be... :yes:

... And Adam - I'm agreeing 100% with Bruna!

i took a pic with adam, he put his hands on my hips again :crazy: this is driving me :crazy: :combust: and i did so of course :sexywink: and then while C?line was taking the pic, i said "sorry to bother you again adam" and he said something like "that's okay" or "you're fine" and he put his hand on my back and did :that censored: thing u know, his hand going out of control on my back :drool: up and down GAAAAHHHH

ADAM IS SOOOO NICE AND SOOOO HOT!!! he has such eyes :faint: and, i dunno, that's a whole thing, he is... there's no word for that, even C?line who is not a big fan said that adam was a GOD :bow:

well, then he left :sad: it was very late, and cold so, we didnot want to bug him more than we did!

oh geez, i forgot something!!!! :rolleyes: I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART :banghead: Paul mc guiness arrived around 6pm. i entered the studios. i needed to talk to him about the business i wanna start in september. But this guy really scares me :reject: i don't know why. but C?line convinced me and when he came out to go to his car, i walked towards him and started talking with him, and he is a really nice guy :heart: C?line took 2 pics of me talking with him. they are on my snapfish album, but u need to do a zoom if u wanna see (she was really far from us :uhoh: ) anyway, i forgot to tell u that lol

edge was still inside.. but at 1.30, we left cos i know that very often edge stays here all the night, and he was still playing so :crazy: and there were these fans who were really getting on my nerves :rant: and that's really really bad when i am like this, cos suddendly, i just yell at people annoying me, and i can be really really bad :no: so, that was better to leave :lol:

Back
Top Bottom