OH Bono, can I draw on you, I mean draw you again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agentmissa

Refugee
Hi guys, sorry it took me so long to show you my drawing I promised ages ago . To keep this going, lets post "drawable" pics of the guys. Or post your own art.

Bono.jpg

wow! beautiful...you captured his eye(s) perfectly...

*thinking about drawing ON Bono* :drool:

WOW That is totally amazing and accurate!!

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

You are a fantastic drawer, agentmissa! :up: :D

agentmissa, this took my breath away! This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :bow:

"drawing ON Bono with chocolate"?

Where on Bono, hm? Or is that :censored: .

HEE HEE

Lovely drawing, keep up the good work!
Now if someone could substitute Edge on that bed...

(oops..should I feel guilty continuing to drool over him...Sian and all? I feel funny now:(

Last edited:
This is such a lovely drawing, you are awesome!! Your detail in the eyes is incredible!

:applaud:

That's seriously really good. Holy crud. I wish I could draw half as good as that. I do have some drawings of Bono and the band members (and hey, we got a scanner recently, so I should scan those and share them here), and they're not horrible, but they're nowhere near as good as yours.

Angela

:lol: BrighestStar

agentmissa's drawing is very nice.

I have a few drawings to finish too. If I ever think they are finished, I'll post them.

Moonlit_Angel said:
That's seriously really good. Holy crud. I wish I could draw half as good as that. I do have some drawings of Bono and the band members (and hey, we got a scanner recently, so I should scan those and share them here), and they're not horrible, but they're nowhere near as good as yours.

Angela

Please do post your drawing.

AW, Bono the stick man... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom