OH Bono, can I draw on you, I mean draw you again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I'd had my camera today...

We went to the Fountain Hills Fair today. One of the carnival rides was called the Rok & Rol, and had airbrushed paintings of famous rock musicians on it. These paintings had clearly been done in the 80s, as they showed the musicians as they appeared at that time. Amongst them were David Bowie, Tina Turner, David Lee Roth, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Bruce Springsteen and ... yes, Bono and The Edge, JT era.

Most of the pictures looked pretty good, and Edge was very well done, but Springsteen looked like John Travolta and Bono looked like Vin Diesel! :eek:

It was quite amusing, and I just thought I'd mention it. :)

Re: I wish I'd had my camera today...

I just knew somebody was going to take that "XXX" thing and make it sound totally different ;).

Sue DeNym said:
We went to the Fountain Hills Fair today. One of the carnival rides was called the Rok & Rol, and had airbrushed paintings of famous rock musicians on it. These paintings had clearly been done in the 80s, as they showed the musicians as they appeared at that time. Amongst them were David Bowie, Tina Turner, David Lee Roth, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Bruce Springsteen and ... yes, Bono and The Edge, JT era.

Most of the pictures looked pretty good, and Edge was very well done, but Springsteen looked like John Travolta and Bono looked like Vin Diesel! :eek:

It was quite amusing, and I just thought I'd mention it. :)

LOL...oh, my god, seriously?

That's hilarious. But very cool, too :).

agentmissa, I'll try and get those on here soon :).

Angela

Awesome pic! You and me drew the same one, heh. But yours is better. I'm planin on doin one soon of him with angle wings... I don't think i'll ever get around to it.:sigh:

-Nikki-

~BrightestStar~ said:

In my mind Bono *is* XXX :mac:
(and I don't mean the movie with Vin Disel)
:wink:

:laugh:

Oh my god!!! xxx I was thinking the SAME thing!!!! I had to re-read and then I finally figured it out.....

:combust: sorry the sight of Bono's name next to three x's is too much for me to swallow right now.........

OH MY! edit edit edit the last thing I just said...........I didn't mean that! I didn't even realize what I just wrote...when I said swallow it means handle...too much to handle........err thats not good either...its too much for me to think about........................

oh....you found that!! Phew good thing you weren't here for it...:wink: I was stuck there for a while...I had a "brighteststar" moment..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom