Official Grammy Photo Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by daisybean:
Gina Marie: I just happened to scroll down and landed right on Edgie Goodness in your HUGE pic

I know- I noticed that closeup of..
icon38.gif

That is great wallpaper, but I can't bring myself to replace Larry mesh on my comp.

Why oh why did he have to hold the Grammy in front of his 'man cleavage'
mad.gif
frown.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Grrr-why did I spend all that time posting those-and everyone else who did too?

This happens sometimes-it also happened last week to another thread I posted pics in. I don't understand why certain ones combust and others don't...

confused.gif

Anyway-maybe this will make up for it

J-U2-Grammy-2002-1.jpg

Holy Bejesus! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! AAAAA! hehe, I downloaded that stupid webshots thing, but you can have it change your background and stuff, so I have all the grammy pics in it right now, and every hour there is a new pic to look at....this one is definately going in there....AAAAAA! *Dana runs into the wall after looking at this pic*

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Nice pics
smile.gif

Has this thread lost a page too. I went on another one a couple of minutes ago and that has aswell.

Ya..... where's page 2??????

------------------
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday's alright...

A few more from VH1 post show-sorry about the Adam pic being messed up-I didn't take them.

33383%3A3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388945988nu0mrj

33383%3A3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323238894598%3Anu0mrj

33383%3A3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388945%3A44nu0mrj

------------------

Bono, um, t***ue -shhh, nobody say anything more...

33383%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896674%3Bnu0mrj

Sorry about the stripe..

33383%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388966748nu0mrj

Yum-Edge

33383%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388966749nu0mrj

Kid Rock
rolleyes.gif

33383%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896674%3Anu0mrj

------------------

eek.gif
What happened to this thread?? Half the pics are gone, and there are some cool new ones but I WANT OUR THREAD BACK! Oh, why this one?
frown.gif

Originally posted by Shine * Like* Stars*:
More Grammy Goodies

A_08.jpg

BONOTONGUE!!
biggrin.gif

Our guys were looking good at the Grammys! I like Bono's hairdo. I thought the speeches were nice and anyone who didn't appreciate them doesn't understand the band and their history. They should have won more Grammys! Alicia is a bore and O Brother? Oh brother! Give me a break.

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 03-03-2002).]

I hear ya! What was most disturbing is *Train* beat them in, Rock Vocal, I think. TRAIN!!!! I'm beyond sick of that song Drops Of Jupiter, that's all you heard last summer. U2 deserved it. But I'm glad my/our boys won 4 awards and that Adam spoke, but upset he's not a swinging bachelor, I saw some woman sitting beside him, presumably his girlfriend, but I hope not.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the great pictures! It makes me want to watch the U2 parts of the Grammys again. Luckily I had to tape it for my mom, so I can! And, best of all I can fast forward through the lame parts!
wink.gif

~Jen

Reposting some of the pics Bono's American Wife found on her site that were lost in the combustion

2002gram.jpg

2002grmy.jpg

2002mouth.jpg

2002bonolarry.jpg

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Bono, um, t***ue -shhh, nobody say anything more...

33383%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896674%3Bnu0mrj

You know, Larry looks like he's wiping his nose on Edge....kinda.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."

2002gram.jpg

Larry is so checking out Bono's bum
*flashbacks to last night's chat*

------------------
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by Kristie:

Well, remember this pic? OK-it's just the angle, but still...shhhh everyone
biggrin.gif

10.jpg

------------------

Originally posted by Kristie:
2002gram.jpg

*flashbacks to last night's chat*

LOL! I thought that this morning with this pic! hehe! EEK flashbacks from last night's chat.
smile.gif
PLEASE NO MORE PSYCHO ADA
eek.gif
That was too much....but I did read the Edge in a dress story....(SLUTTY EDGE...hahaaha!)

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."

Originally posted by DML:

LOL! I thought that this morning with this pic! hehe! EEK flashbacks from last night's chat.
smile.gif
PLEASE NO MORE PSYCHO ADA
eek.gif
That was too much....but I did read the Edge in a dress story....(SLUTTY EDGE...hahaaha!)

*adds psycho adam to the vocab list*
I woke up this morning and looked at the list and said to myself, "What in god's name?"
especially "hoe my beans" and "whipo cream"
BWAHAHAHAHA we're insane

------------------
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Back
Top Bottom