Ode #3 to Bluey and Bona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't want to interupt the regularly scheduled programming at the Phisto Mansion, so I thought I would start a thread to thank you guys for giving of your literary talents so freely! From one Phisto to the next...You gals make an awesome team! I always get a little sad when it gets to be that time of night where the posts slow down, and I realize that the drama is coming to a close for the evening. We need to find a way to compile and keep these stories for all posterity somehow...Maybe a Macphisto Webpage? Who knows...But BRAVO Phistos! Keep up the good work! Sorry Macfishto hasn't made an appearence at this lovely party, but she is there in spirit...maybe when the time is right she will make a grand entrance..fashionably late of course...

MacFishto <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 11-03-2001).]

Awww thanks Fishy!
*hugs*
You put a HUGE smile on my face. I was just wondering today if anyone else read our posts...I'm so glad that someone else enjoys reading them! Even if it's just fishy, that really amazes me. Thanks so much I would love to give them a place to live.
May I take this oppertunity to say thanks to everyone who is writing there: Echo, Ana, and Mooney and especially BONA!
Oh BONA, my partner in glamourous glamourous crime! LOL.
*HUGE HUG!*
And now I will sleep...But I have a new post just raring to go for MPS in the morning.
Thank you again, you really made my night. You all are so sweet.
-Bluey / Bluephisto

((((((((((((Bluey))))))))))))))))

You Rock and Roll! Can't wait to see what's next!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Awww... Fishy!! You're so sweet!! Thank you... I was also wondering if anyone else was paying attention besides Bluey and I... I admit this is getting very addictive.
Thank you Bluey!!! ((((((((((GIANT HUG)))))))))))) I couldn't do it without you...
biggrin.gif

Yeah, a MacPhisto Society web page would be really cool if we could archive all this..

Back
Top Bottom