Odd photo request.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I was wondering if any of you lovelies have photos of Bono giving the finger pre Elevation era bc my friend really wants to see them and I thought this would be the best place to ask for them.

I know there's a Pop one but I dont have it.

Thanks for your help!!

BonoOSC169.jpg

This is the only one I have. Hope it helps!

:lol: I'd forgotten that incident. We call that "the fingers" where I come from. It's less obscene, yet somehow more emphatic, than the finger (singular). :wink:

why are they holding an award that's giving the finger too? is that a manipulated pic? Bono doesn't seem like himself when he does that! i don't know..i know he swears a lot, but I've NEVER seen him give the finger until these pics

tuwie said:
why are they holding an award that's giving the finger too? is that a manipulated pic? Bono doesn't seem like himself when he does that! i don't know..i know he swears a lot, but I've NEVER seen him give the finger until these pics

No, the pics weren't manipulated. The award really is giving the finger as well. Hehe.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I see this pic and I think of Churchill's Victory sign...it was almost like this...and being an American...I find this funny...cause it really doesn't mean anything here.

Thanks to my ESL students I am able to flip people off in five different languages.:|

Back
Top Bottom