Obsessed U2.com Oracle ppl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
How many of you here have spent too much time on that thing?

I for one have
smile.gif

...Please wait while Mona is summoned....

*puts on camo hat and groucho glasses* Em...what is this ORACLE you speak of? I've never even HEARD of such a thing in my life.

*sneak*

MONA: When will I meet Bono?

ORACLE: Look, I gotta go. I'm running out of change.

MONA: WTF?! I SAID When will I meet Bono?

ORACLE: You're an accident waiting to happen.

MONA: FOAD, Oracle!!! *kicks that stupid ball across the world*

I swear to you those were my real answers. That Oracle makes my Arch Nemesis List, along with Eno and Nelly Furtado's voice. Gr.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-15-2001).]

That's me! When you're using it, don't you feel slightly stupid? It teases me.

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

*wonders if Oracle is Larry's old broken crystal ball?*

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by WildHonee:

I swear to you those were my real answers. That Oracle makes my Arch Nemesis List, along with Eno and Nelly Furtado's voice. Gr.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate nelly furtado's voice, too!!!!!!
YES!!! finally finding someone who understands the pain!!!!!!

they played that one lights out song at slane like 50 times....! I was writhing on the grassy field!!!!

iv have conversations with it, only twice though the first time about bono action at the gig, the ending of the converstion from it was something like "when the stars fall from the sky" and i got my action during "untill the end of the world"
smile.gif

the second was b4 i went to dublin asked about meeting him coz id planned on seeing the gates and the final was "inside is disney land outside is america" he was in the u.s at the time and i consider his house as a disney land
smile.gif

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Back
Top Bottom