Obsessed much???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
There was a girl who posted in a U2 forum who said that whenever anyone says Larry's name, she goes insane. She said that when she saw Ann with Larry at the Grammys, she threw a chair and broke her TV. She said she's suicidal because of the thought that she can never be with Larry. Wow! Hopefully she wasn't serious, but that's really sad and scary if she is. To think that your life can be controlled by somebody that you don't even know. I really feel for people like that.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Bjork (edited 03-21-2002).]

Oh my god. We all love U2 here, but we have a healthy grip on reality. Little fantasies about the band are one thing, but that, wow.
That is really sad.

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
And people think I'M crazy and obsessed!
eek.gif

All my friends online tease me for loving Bono so much.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by Bjork:
There was a girl who posted in a U2 forum who said that whenever anyone says Larry's name, she goes insane. She said that when she saw Ann with Larry at the Grammys, she threw a chair and broke her TV. She said she's suicidal because of the thought that she can never be with Larry. Wow! Hopefully she wasn't serious, but that's really sad and scary if she is. To think that your life can be controlled by somebody that you don't even know. I really feel for people like that.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Bjork (edited 03-21-2002).]

SHHHHH!!!!! I told you not to tell *hides in shame* Lmfao j/k....no that is sad tho...that a person can be THAT obsessed eeky
frown.gif

Her family should get her some help.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

gah, she threw a chair and broke her tv when she saw Ann and Larry? *shakes head* that really is sad. I hope she is really kidding and not that obsessed. If I ever get that way about my fantasies, i would want my family and friends to get me help. It is people like that that would make me reconsider being a celeb. I could not imagine having people going crazy over me and being mad at me for having a personal life.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 03-22-2002).]

WOW. That's scary. I understand her feelings (believe me, I do), but I would never act on it. I have thoughts of acting on certain feelings that I've had, but never do, because I know how the consequences will affect me.

I think this girl needs some help before she goes postal on someone! :ee:

Originally posted by Discoteque:
WOW. That's scary. I understand her feelings (believe me, I do), but I would never act on it. I have thoughts of acting on certain feelings that I've had, but never do, because I know how the consequences will affect me.

I think this girl needs some help before she goes postal on someone! :ee:

Yes, there is a big difference between being like, "damn, he's married" and being like, "I'll kill myself if I can't have him" She definately needs help.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

that's twisted
I hope to god Larry never meets her

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

OMG THAT IS PSYCHO!!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by madamc:
OMG THAT IS PSYCHO!!

You said it, madamc.
eek.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I thought I was obsessed...I guess I was horribly mistaken! lol eesh! That's freaky!

------------------
March 17, 2002 - The first day of a great journey in my life. It really is a beautiful day!

Yikes... that really is scary, especially about the suicidal thoughts. I hope she does get a little help sometime.
frown.gif

------------------
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

Back
Top Bottom