O, Russty Cat, where art thou?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
We know you've been busy with the move and everything, but it's been so long since you've come out to play with us here at Pleba! We miss you! :hug:

I hope everything is well with you, whatever is keeping you away from us :heart:

heard through the grapevine that Russty is settled into her new house but has been having modem issues, and that's why she hasn't been around. Hopefully she'll be able to be back soon :)

Hello all my lovely ladies!!! I miss you all so very much. I about cried when I read this. I'm in the local library though, so I'm trying to contain myself. I miss you more then I can even express in my limited time. Life has been a bit insane to say the least.

We are finally living in our own house. And fuck me its beautiful!!! The house is just fabulous. It has all sorts of things I've never had before, like two bathrooms!!! I have a bathtub in my bathroom that is like the one in the picture of Bono sitting in the bubble bath with a glass of champagne. B and I actually took a bath together one night. :drool: I have finally unpacked everything, but we still have to go back to our old town to pick up the rest. And in about a week I'm going to have to drive to LA county to pick up a huge truckload of furniture we are getting from family. Its so nice to have rich relatives. :giggle:

As for the home computer situation. I'm working on getting it up and going. But it looks like it probably won't be till next week sometime. They sent out a new modem, but I think some dork is walking it to us and stopping every mile. I was told it would be like 3 days, well that was like 2 weeks ago. There isn't much I can do, because they are the only company that provides service in our area. B works swing shift now, so I'm home from 2pm till 10:30pm with the kids alone now. So at least once its fixed I'll be able to catch up with everyone.

The move has been really hard. Once things settled down and I was alone in the house again it made me realize how lonely I am without all my friends. I really don't have anyone that I can see in person. You guys are some of the best mates I've got and I hope you know I've been thinking of you a ton!!! :hug: :love: :heart: :drool:

And I expect to hear all about your Christmas and New Years when I get up and running. I'll try to check in again later this week if I can from here. But I'm being kicked off now so I'll see you soon. Love you all!!!

Thanks for stopping by, Russty! :hug: We all miss you tons as well! I'm glad things are settling down for you, and that you're getting comfy in your new home. The bathtub sounds great! :D

Looking forward to seeing you soon! :hug:

Russty :hug: :heart: so glad to hear from you! I hope things get settled soon and we get to have you back, we surely do miss you. It sounds like you're going to have a pretty nice situation once all of the moving stuff is finally finished and things are up and running. i'm so happy for you! You deserve it so much! :yes: :hug:

Russty glad things are getting better for you. Sounds like things will get even better when you've sorted out all the moving. :D

edited to say you deserve some good things to happen to you.

That bath sounds. :drool:

:heart::kiss:

Last edited:
RUSSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :hug: :kiss: Thank God, my final member of the awesome entourage is doing well!!! I miss you so much my dear, even though I haven't been here much myself lately:sad: I'm so glad you're doing well, you need a break!:heart: I can't wait to talk to you again!:love:

Hey Russty:hug: good to hear from ya! :drool: that bathtub sounds great... :flirt: is it big enough for all the PLEBAns?
Good to hear you're doing fine, hope you get settled and online soon!

Back
Top Bottom