NRJ pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0d214ff5.jpg

023278ce.jpg

OK girls, so you need a French I guess :wink: I watched the NRJ awards last night and Bono talked in a really PERFECT French, it was amazing ! Naomi Campbell gave him the award and he said lovely things about the cote d'azur and how he feels at home there surrounded by beautiful girls, French wine, etc... He said that he finally survived ! He thanked Adam, Larry and said : "in that particular moment..the Edge...the Edge..the Edge." repeated three times, it was very moving.

MissMaCo said:
OK girls, so you need a French I guess :wink: I watched the NRJ awards last night and Bono talked in a really PERFECT French, it was amazing ! Naomi Campbell gave him the award and he said lovely things about the cote d'azur and how he feels at home there surrounded by beautiful girls, French wine, etc... He said that he finally survived ! He thanked Adam, Larry and said : "in that particular moment..the Edge...the Edge..the Edge." repeated three times, it was very moving.
I never watch the NRJ Awards, but I should have just to hear Bono speak French!:| He really impressed me when singing Ne Me Quitte Pas at the Man Ray concert!:ohmy:

Here's a 1:07 video (interview) (I guess from after the award). Nothing earth shattering but I can never get enough of him.

h t tp://s15. ys .com/d.aspxid=3Q1INS177W7Q4235WDONLB9JMA

You know the drill.

I do! Thanks a lot Ramblin Rose, but unfortunately the link has expired..:ohmy:
Kelly, may I tell you that you rule?!:yes:

Dragonfave said:

Oops, sorry about the comparison. I didn't know that this would pissed you off in some way, shape, or form. :reject:

I'm not pissed off at alll. I just don't like Tom Cruise :|

I'm curious why does his hair look different than let's say the Elevation Era or about a year and a half ago. Is it because it's longer or..blah.....The hair is still making me a bit aggravated. sorry! end of rant.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm curious why does his hair look different than let's say the Elevation Era or about a year and a half ago. Is it because it's longer or..blah.....The hair is still making me a bit aggravated. sorry! end of rant.

I think he had a different cut on the elevation tour. Like the front was shorter, now he seems to have it long all over and he combs it back, I think.

From contactmusic.com

BONO DEFIES SECURITY FOR NRJ MUSIC AWARDS

U2 frontman BONO defied security in Cannes, France last night (22JAN05) to get to the NRJ MUSIC AWARDS ceremony on time.

The VERTIGO star was late for the ceremony at the Riviera city's Palais des Festival due to the bad traffic and horrified his bodyguards by jumping out of the car and crossing the crowds to approach the red carpet.

One security guard says, "It could have been very dangerous for him to walk freely through the crowd without any bodyguards.

"Happily nobody was expecting him in the crowd, and he managed to reach the ceremony safely. It's very unusual and very risky for a star like Bono to act that way, but I guess his fans were more than happy to meet him that way."

Bono went on to pick up the Special Achievement Award for his charity work.

In French, Bono told the crowds, "I'm not from this country but I'll make a little confession to you - it's at the Cote d'Azur I feel at home."

23/01/2005 14:40

nurse chrissi said:

The VERTIGO star was late for the ceremony at the Riviera city's Palais des Festival due to the bad traffic and horrified his bodyguards by jumping out of the car and crossing the crowds to approach the red carpet.

One security guard says, "It could have been very dangerous for him to walk freely through the crowd without any bodyguards.

"Happily nobody was expecting him in the crowd, and he managed to reach the ceremony safely. It's very unusual and very risky for a star like Bono to act that way, but I guess his fans were more than happy to meet him that way."
That's so very Bono.

Back
Top Bottom