Now you too can be The Fly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
You can now buy your very own Fly Shades from U2.com for $25.

http://shop.u2.com/main.tpl?lang=en&cart=309584017773340&sku=40030006&action=product&prevaction=show&startat=1&cat=%5Bcat%5D

Call me a freak, but I want to get them.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Dude, I so want these.

But I have a strict $15 price limit for items I'm only buying for their kitchiness...

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-06-2002).]

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
But I have a strict $15 price limit for items I'm only buying for their kitchiness...

yeah, i know. i just can't imagine spending $25 for sunglasses i wouldn't wear. not so much that i wouldn't want to (well, i would look like a dork anyway), but i really can't wear them. besides, i already have $250 sunglasses that i wear. but i do guess $25 for the shades isn't a bad price.

------------------
you bury your treasure where it can't be found, but your love is like a secret that's been passed around...
ME!

I actually had a pair like that!! Brilliant minds think alike you know.;> ) I had forgotten them in the bathroom stall and this lady came out when I went back for them and said.."oh great, someone forgot their FLY glasses!" I don't think she was a U2 fan! lol peace ya all...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom