Not to go back to the Bono look again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtwohearts said:
Does anyone see a slight simalarity in the new U2 picture of Bono to Carson from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy except darker?

Surely you jest!! he does not loook like carson! Atleast the hair is back to being dark!

I don't see it at all, but I haven't watched the show much. Bono looks fabulous :flirt:

I dont want to throw a spanner in the works here but these photos were taken back in April Bonos hair is nowhere near as dark as this now or quite as long

I prefer him dark.

I prefer dark and long :love:

But I think it is long, did you see him on Bill O'Reilly? It was almost as long as the early JT days :drool:

I was just wondering, if these pics were indeed taken in Portugal, we all saw the pics from him at the airport there and he didn't have dark hair at all.

So, question is Could it be that Corbijn photoshoped or edited these pics????

That's true, those aren't the clothes or the shades from Portugal either! I'm hoping they are recent and his hair looks like that now :love:

His hair was long on O'Riley at the Rep. convention.

*edit* To say that I think these pics were taken before the convention.

Anyway we'll know for sure after the Oregon speech, isn't that next week?

Last edited:
EPandAmerica said:
His hair was long on O'Riley at the Rep. convention.

*edit* To say that I think these pics were taken before the convention.

Anyway we'll know for sure after the Oregon speech, isn't that next week?

Oct. 20. I already gave away my tickets.

u2granny said:

We're in a bit of a family crisis. My mother found out recently that she has colon cancer. I need to go to Arizona soon.

I'm very sorry. I hope everything turns out well. :hug:

Here's something to cheer you up:
5ab88957.jpg

:)

Thanks everyone for all your kind thoughts. This is really difficult because we already lost my father and younger brother to cancer.

youtwohearts said:
Does anyone see a slight simalarity in the new U2 picture of Bono to Carson from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy except darker?

I said that in someones LJ a few days ago and then mentioned it here and someone had said it had been mentioned in PLEBA. :up: Now I am posting in PLEBA again :uhoh: :laugh:

u2granny - i hope your mum is alright :hug: :hug:

TheBrazilianFly said:

I'm very sorry. I hope everything turns out well. :hug:

Here's something to cheer you up:
5ab88957.jpg

:)

I'm sure that helped cheer up u2granny...

And it's done a hell of a lot for my outlook on life today!!!

*incoherent babbling*

PopDaisy:yes: :bono: :heart: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom