nope

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pita

The Fly
I am out!!

You know girl, I have posted few times, I dont speak english very good, so I hope see you on the chat:sad: :angry: :shrug:

But remember ADAM IS MINEEE!!!

:wave: :heart: :hug: :kiss:

chao

Honestly I could cry!!!!!!!!!

I see you guys missing him as much as me, so this isn't just a fuckin personal thing anymore - this gif is one little part of PLEBA!

*BOOMCHA* you remember the order you gave me about bringing ThrustingBono to the world, posting evertime and everywhere, even if I shall kill myself - just for his sake?!

I can't believe that I lost him, that he was taken away from me!

:mad::mad::mad:

:scream::sad:
:mad::mad::mad:

FallingStar said:

*BOOMCHA* you remember the order you gave me about bringing ThrustingBono to the world, posting evertime and everywhere, even if I shall kill myself - just for his sake?!

I DO REMEMBER
That's why this is so personal.
I loved that lil' thruster.:sad: :sad: :sad:
I miss him already:|

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Did you see my sig FS?
Thank you, MK! :hug: Right now I really don't know what I will do without TB - everybody who knows me just remembers me through TB and without him I can go as well. :grumpy:

:sad:

Stephanie: You understand how much I need TB - it's not just that it's the stupid gif of some stupid PLEBA gal; it is THRUSTINGBONO without which I am nothing!!

-------
Sorry for being so stubborn, but I really really have reasons for being that energic about my gif.

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

Thank you, MK! :hug: Right now I really don't know what I will do without TB - everybody who knows me just remembers me through TB and without him I can go as well. :grumpy:

:sad:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now don't go making any rash decisions. I'm sure this will all get worked out.

I will volunteer to not have a sig if that helps. Not that I really have one anyway.

Everything will be ok.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now don't go making any rash decisions. I'm sure this will all get worked out.

I will volunteer to not have a sig if that helps. Not that I really have one anyway.

Everything will be ok.
1. You really ask where he went? He was deleted out of the blue. I came to Intereference and got a pm that ThrustingBono was deleted. :|

:sad: Oh, MK.........it's just that really everything seems to be fucked up! My real life AND my gif! I don't know what I'm saying here, don't take it too seriously...:sad:

No, I know he got deleted but I wonder where he is now that he isn't in your sig. Like is he hanging out somewhere waiting for you to come back to him?

:yes:

Don't worry about it. I'm sure this will all get straightened out. We will bring back Thrusting Bono. He might be a little smaller than before but thats OK!

And we love you here! :hug:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
No, I know he got deleted but I wonder where he is now that he isn't in your sig. Like is he hanging out somewhere waiting for you to come back to him?

:yes:

Don't worry about it. I'm sure this will all get straightened out. We will bring back Thrusting Bono. He might be a little smaller than before but thats OK!

And we love you here! :hug:
Ah, well I don't think he's hanging out somewhere. :| this was his way to spy on PLEBA activities, now that he isn't here anymore I think he is crying his little heart out. :sad:

Awww, I think through all this fuss about TB, I belong a bit to PLEBA....:hug:

FallingStar said:

Awww, I think through all this fuss about TB, I belong a bit to PLEBA....:hug:

You had doubts, honeybunch? You're a PLEBA diehard! :hug:

I'm missing TB too - it really doesn't make sense that you've been able to have him so long and *now* he gets taken away.....:(

I'm glad someone is amused

Maybe we need to get rid of images in sigs altogether.

Am I really that funny? :sexywink:

I'm DAMN amused.

YES. You really are that funny.

I can just totally picture you reading this and being like, "THERE IS NO F-ING WAY THIS THREAD EXISTS........and there are two of them".

Your responses are CLASSIC.

Back
Top Bottom