Non U2 fans are SO CRUEL...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Alright I hate people that think theyre funny...I was washing my face just a few minutes ago in my downstairs bathroom. My parents are upstairs watching TV and I hear my mom yell "BONO!!" Natural instinct to the sound of those syllables-- I go tearing up the stairs at lightning speed. Only of course to slip on a step and land SMACK on my chin at the top of the stairway! And HARD! As I climb to my feet in a daze I look at the TV (in massive pain)to see some news guy and I was like "What did I miss?? What happened???" Not only was there no Bono and they were just messin with me, They also had the decency to be laughing hysterically at me. Good to know I made thier day just a little brighter, though.
*fumes*
*goes to get ice pack*

tongue.gif
Silly non-fans. How dare they mess with our brains like that.
mad.gif
It is a dangerous tool those who know us hold over us....the knowledge that U2 will make us jump. lol.

Hope yer chin is better. Hug a cat today!
biggrin.gif

You're not gonna believe this but my husband did that to me just 3 or 4 hours ago. I was at the computer typing a report and he looks at the TV and yells "BONO" and I spun around in my chair and he said "ha, just wanted to see if you'd look"
frown.gif

Not nice.

Yeah, my brother makes fun of me all the time...so tonight when we were in a restaurant eating dinner, WOWY came on and my heart leaped (like a devoted U2 fan's heart should), but I didn't say anything about it cause I knew I would get teased
frown.gif
So I came back here and told you all about it!
smile.gif

Hope that chin feels better, Ali!

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

Hug a cat today!
biggrin.gif
[/B]
3339569923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B%3B%3E6%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A84736%3Anu0mrj

Which one???? They miss ya and Loveth ya!

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

YAH! OMG! my parents r SO mean about it!! They say that in the "I Will Follow" video that Bono looks like Deetar from Saturday Night Live!!!ERRRRRRRRRRR! *throws boot through window*

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'
flaming-tarts.jpg
FLAMING POP TARTS!

My family has begun to humor me about my silly lil U2 obession. My ma once yelled to me that Edge was on TV, I came running, and it was just some dumb kid with an Edge beanie on...I went off fuming. Today, we went shopping and I was complaining that they should be playing U2 over the loudspeakers....we were looking at shoes and all the sudden "Pride" came on...I jumped up and cheered, then saw the shoes I was standing next to...they were called Claytons. My ma and I laughed. Oh and because I'm sickly today, my daddy and I watched Pop Mart, he was very interested in seeing them come out of the lemon. HAHA! Aww...and I hope your chin feels better
frown.gif

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

Thanks!! LMAO at the shopping story too!! Nothin like a good U2 story...My parents are slowly learning U2 facts...My mom now knows who Bono is-I'm also making her read "Walk ON"-And one day I was listening to Passengers("Slug", inparticular)and she asked who It was cuz she liked it.HA! Caught red handed! -and she knows that "The sexy drummers name is Larry". Daddy is REALLY conservative and doesn't like Bono's debt relief stuff AT ALL. So that may be hopeless....
frown.gif

It IS getting better!!

------------------

Originally posted by DML:
I jumped up and cheered, then saw the shoes I was standing next to...they were called Claytons.

How come EVERYONE else can find these shoes without even looking and I can't find them no matter how hard I look?????

*frustration* grrr...

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Ali Rose---I see you have a SIGNATURE!! Hooray for Larry cookies! I hope you enjoyed it thoroughly.

Story time:

Last night my entire family was watching SNL when surprise Bono came on. The following was the conversation:

Dad: Look, it's Shannon's hero Bone-oh. *laughs thinking he's being witty*
Me:
rolleyes.gif

Sister: Is that how you say it?
Me:
rolleyes.gif

Yea, it was rough lemme tell ya. But not as rough as wne my family went out to lunch yesterday and we had one too many for the booth. This is the conversation:

Mom: Shan, would you sit on the edge?
Me:
biggrin.gif
YES! *still stands as she doesn't realize the REAL context*
Mom: Then sit.
Me: Oh
frown.gif

It was good.

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Yeah, it's my second OFFICIAL Bono Injury...LMAO your edge story, Lilly!! Sig is all thanks to you! MMM,,he was tasty!! Check your Email!!!
Luv, Ali

------------------

Originally posted by Ali Rose:
Yeah, it's my second OFFICIAL Bono Injury...LMAO your edge story, Lilly!! Sig is all thanks to you! MMM,,he was tasty!! Check your Email!!!
Luv, Ali

OOOOOO!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEmail!!!! I am so excited! What is it?! I never get emails....meh, I have some now! And it's not from debt consolidators either (I don't even have credit, let alone debt!)! YESSS!
*scampers away to check email...good way to procrastinate doing homework*

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Back
Top Bottom