No Leather Day???? ok well, ROUGH Bono it is then!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
:hmm: what IS his fave color anyway? i read somewhere that it was amber, but don't know if he was kidding or serious... anyone else heard any rumors?

OMG, there is something I don't know about him....I would say maybe red or purple? :shrug:

the interview where he says he likes amber is the same one where he says he wears grey underwear :lol:

out of curiosity, what is your fave color? :)

My husband just bought me an amber & diamond ring for our anniversary which is in November and that is the stone for November. I wonder what his significance is for the amber?

Ah, okay, comet! Got it. I bet Bono would say his favorite color is the color of his wife's eyes, or something equally sweet. :flirt: Or maybe he'd say his favorite color was the color of freshly brewed coffee!:wink: ACK! I'm purely speculating! I'm stopping now. :silent:

So Miss Mot... share ... whats your fave??

(Oh and sorry I know this is supposed to be pics of rough Bono... I'm at work so I can't post pics.... QUICK someboday POST 1!!! I'm having rough-bono withdrawls!!!!)

I don't have a favorite! I'm drawn to shades of cobalt blue, though, especially in dishware. And deep, deep reds and greens. But I wear a LOT of black! :wink:

REALLY!???? I wear black ALL the time... black and green, but yeah lots of black. I always have, I love it. And oooh I love cobalt blue too.. pretty!

and post me a rough Bono pic woman!!!

Oh no, the pressure! Sorry if these are repeats!

Okay, uh, uh, it's been my experience that rough, bad boys like to play pool!:wink:

poolboy.jpg

And rough boys are often angry, I've found....

rhangryb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom