No Leather Day???? ok well, ROUGH Bono it is then!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: No Leather Day???? ok well, ROUGH Bono it is then!

snowflake said:

so that's the new haircut? i like it, i think it makes him look younger somehow :)

I think it makes him look like an old man pretending to be a 14 year old boy or an old man trying to cover his bald spot and doing a bad job. I prefer his Vertigo hair to this by far. He should now let it grow out to be like the Electrical Storm video, much classier and mature for him than this silly Bart Simpson wannabee goofy look.

Bono is not amused with your slothfulness, bonocomet! Action may be required. :D

toothpicks.jpg

Hm, I guess he doesn't exactly look rough, but he looks pissy, which is a good thing, IMO.:wink:

pissyb.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:
Would you believe it, I totally forgot it was leather day today!! I how the weeks just fly by!?! Post mullet pre Joshua Tree is one of my favourite Bono eras

bono198600045da.jpg

bono198600023jk.jpg

Bono31986.jpg

Bono1986.jpg

:drool: :drool:

hcbiggs, is that first pic. from your book you've started to scan recently? It's l-o-v-e-l-yyyyyyyyy. I think you got yourself some sort of a "fan" here. I'm usually looking to see what you're posting when there is a new thread. :hyper:
The pics. are all so big and gorgeous. Wish I had that book.......
Thanks for sharing !

Ok, the mouse is working, I'm listening the Greys Anatomy CD which fits some of these pictures as I am scrolling through....weird

Well heres some more roughness:

b2209908.jpg

17103583_1f5faab1f9_t.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-10.jpg

jt_bonolean.jpg
newpic2.jpg

bono30.jpg

thankyou said:

hcbiggs, is that first pic. from your book you've started to scan recently? It's l-o-v-e-l-yyyyyyyyy. I think you got yourself some sort of a "fan" here. I'm usually looking to see what you're posting when there is a new thread. :hyper:
The pics. are all so big and gorgeous. Wish I had that book.......
Thanks for sharing !

Oh thanks thankyou! :D That one photo you were asking about is actually one of a set of U2 cards someone gave me. They're actually only about 10cm x 7cm big but my scanner just seems to make 'em bigger! But you don't see me complaining about that!! :rolleyes: ;) And here are a few more...

img00074uj.jpg

kopioimg00061xf.jpg

kopioimg00054fh.jpg

I'll post the rest, which are also of the rest of the band, when I get around to scanning them. But here's one more photo of our lovely that a Italian pen pal sent me....

img00120of.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
U2TRINITY said:

OMG what is this from ?

They are from Achtung Baby the Videos, the Cameos and a Whole Lot of Interference. It was a special way back. I made those black and white because they were even more difficult to see in color.

hcbiggs2002 said:

That one photo you were asking about is actually one of a set of U2 cards someone gave me.

:ohmy: OMG I think I had those cards. Well, not *those* cards, but something very similar! :sad: (*had* being the sad part) Thanks for those, hcbiggs! Nice ride in the way back machine....:wink:

After seeing all the pictures here, I saw POP pics, JT pics, early years pics, Zoo pics, HTDAAB pics, "new haircut" pics...... and my conclusion is:

BONO IS SO MUCH HOTTER WITH LONG HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

^^ MWAHA!!!! Someone speaking Deutsch! :hyper: I take German in school, but NO ONE seems to speak it, ever. I got excited when I saw you guys using it, and ever more when I understood it!! That made me entirely too happy... :nerd:

Anyway... Beardy Bono Love!

inalifetime.jpg

^ He is so lush in the Clannad vid&what a beautiful song :love:

btw, wish i were able to speak some German! As well as all the other main languages, but i find it tricky :(

Dahlia said:
German is so easy for me but I know it is difficult to learn :) And I thought no-one here speaks German, I'm surprised. German grammar is :yuck:

@GeneralGripweed: where are you from? :ohmy:

Ich spreche deutch aber nicht so gut...

I have it at school, but I suck at grammar!

I agree....German is :censored: and very hard.... aber es ist leider sehr wichtig in der Schweiz.... hahaha... actually Dahlia, you know that this is not my native language..... french is....

a français, J'adore la! Bono parles francais bien! and I've no clue how to say that him talking french is one of the sexiest things I've ever heard!

Dahlia said:
German is so easy for me but I know it is difficult to learn :) And I thought no-one here speaks German, I'm surprised. German grammar is :yuck:

I agree on the grammar part! :yuck:
I take german in school too, but it really is hard!

Ohh, I know what you mean... Bono speaks many languages. And his french is really good! I was surprised when I heard him speaking french the first time.
Anyway, German is boring ;) I love English but I don't really get good grades at school :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom