No Bruce for me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so upset right now.

I was supposed to get my cast on yesterday for my foot so that I could go to the concert with protection, however, when the doctor took new x-rays he saw that the bone had shifted and now I require surgery.

Surgery is tomorrow.

I have pre-op and a night in the hospital tonight.

Bruce is singing in NJ tonight.

I am supposed to be there.

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE THERE DAMN IT.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM SO PISSED OFF. Oh good now I am crying.

Mona is still going I gave her my ticket in hopes she could find someone to go. BUT I WANT TO BE THERE. NOT SOME RANDOM STRANGER.

I JUST KNOW TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE MAGIC.

And I am not going to be there. Instead I am going to be laying in a hospital bed bored out of my mind and mad.

*sigh*

I HATE MY FOOT.

I want to see bruce. I have been looking forward to this for months and now the day before the show I find out I can't go.

I want to see him.

Ok I'm gonna go now...sorry this is so depressing but I knew some of you would understand.

:hug:
well, i guess if you look at it karmically, maybe something bad was gonna happen if you went and that's why there have been so many obstacles to you going to the concert...i know it doesn't make up for missing the concert, but i tried:shrug:

oh no, that sucks
:hug: feeshy :hug:

and... Though this is a sad thread, this is required for all Brooce threads...

brooce.gif

Hey hon! I've managed to lose your email--but I've found you a ticket for Giant statium 7/26- $50. Email ASAP if you're interested. :)

SD

OH MY DAD.

SHERRY that is so unbelivabley SWEET of you. I am so touched by that you have no idea.

Unfortunately I am on strict bed rest until i get my cast on THE NEXT DAY.

GAAAAH I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW BAD MY LUCK IS!

Ok SO...I am currently trying for his show here in DC/MD in the fall. All of this cast nonsense should be over with and I should be good to go by then...so if you can find any tickets for that show I would love you forever.

My doctor doesn't want to chance another setback so that is why i am on bed rest until i get my cast.

We figured out that the bone slipped when I fell on day in the rain. It didn't hurt when it happened but he said that is the only thing that could have caused the bone to slip.

I haven't even looked at the setlist for the Jersey show...I am afraid too.

Sherry you seriously have made my heart swell with your efforts. You are so sweet. Such a big heart.

:heart: Sherry :heart:

Thanks you guys. Sorry for being such a downer. Hopefully something will come through for the DC/MD show.

*hopes*

LOL-- debt relief, global poverty. Yeah, cool. Missing a Bruce show? Now THAT's an emergency!!

;)

Email me PRONTO. My friend Doc has a ticket to DC for you. I've told him you'll email. This guy is amazing, he ALWAYS has connections. LOL.

:D

sd

cduckwo1@gmu.edu

:up: SO cool Sherry!

Fishy :hug: I Hope you are feeling okay and healing!! I'm sorry for all this surgery you've had to go through!! :heart:

Sherry you rock!! Fishie, look forward to a great time in September and it'll help you get through this :censored: with your foot. I had a nasty foot injury during the Elevation tour and my second Elevation show in Atlanta was definitely something to look forward to.

I just talked to your contact Sherry! He got the ticket! WOOOO!

:dance:

He is going to give it to you when he sees you soon, just a heads up, and then you and I can meet up sometime before the show and make the drop! LOL!

I am soooooo grateful for this Sherry! You have no idea.

You have such a big heart, I am glad to know you!

Maybe someday I can repay the favor!

I will be in my walking cast by the time the show rolls around, so I hope I can get around well enough so that I don't have to rock it in the Handicapped seating, but even if I do, this wouldn't be possible without you!!!

:hug:

brooooooce

and fishy, I'm sad you don't use unibrow thrusting edge.
Not that it has anything to do with Brooce.
I just noticed that.

and Sherry, that's about the nicest thing I've seen this year.

HAHAHAHAH I LOOKED FOR HIM!

But alas, I think I just linked from your site instead of saving him because he is so not on my hard drive.

So instead we have sessy mofo pop edge sans unibrow

:unibrow:

*peek*

hullo :)

just been reading through.... i'm so sorry about what happened and so happy for what's happened to you fishy! lol, sd is such an angel!

i've been all over the place n going crazy for the longest time, but just wanted to stop in and see what was going on around here. miss yous guys!!! hopefully i'll be able to start visiting again more!

foreverly yours,
MoonPhisto

OMG, are my eyes deceiving me???? Is it REALLY Ms. FallDownJulie???

Its so great to see you around PLEBA again, I hope you get to spend more time here!!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom