Nikonnet questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
quickie thread~

1. does anyone know how theyr'e arranged in the album? They didn't stay in the order I uploaded. It's gotten me all of track and I don't know where I left off. Can I alphabetize them in any way, like snapfish does?

2. I remember I posted from nikonnet moons ago and after awhile it stopped working. How do you fix that?

MUCHAS SMOOCHES TO THE PICTURE GURUS

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos
"I don't want to say I was overexcited that day, but I spelled "Bono" with six "N"s and thirteen "O"s ~Echo

I remember reading how Nikkonet had messed people up something like dotphoto, and they tried to fix it but it wouldn't work so it was ditched along with dotphoto and webshots.

they don't delete your pic but they change the address after like, a day, so it worketh no longer

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Back
Top Bottom