Nice new Ali pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
Mrs. Bono Ali Hewson and Irish pop diva Samantha Mumba visited Mumba's old school and discussed their campaign to close the Sellafield nuclear plant. Doesn't she look radiant?

sellafield-mumba-ali01.jpg

sellafield-mumba-ali02.jpg

sellafield-mumba-ali03.jpg

sellafield-mumba-ali04.jpg

If you'd like to help them out, go here:
www.shutsellafield.com

Yay Ali! She's looking beautiful as always! Thanks for posting them!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Gorgeous as always
smile.gif

Hmmmm I wonder if she ever has a bad hair day. I think not (jealous as usual)
wink.gif

Ali! We love you!
smile.gif

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

She is such a good role model. I think I am going to check out that website to help shut that plant.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

When it would be so easy just to lie back,enjoy the kids , the money, ect...she's out there ,working,making a difference with her own projects....like B, but on her own....they are a power couple to be reckoned with !!!!
Oh yea and she's beautiful as always....
biggrin.gif

She?s in great shape. I wish I looked that way at the age of 42...unbelievable, she?s 1 year older than me. I wish I had a smile like that...and those eyes...oh, and that husband, of course
biggrin.gif

YAY ALI!!
She out-beautifuls Miss Pop Diva any day of the WEEK, baby.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Ali is a very classy lady. She has good taste in clothes.

Neat pics. She's a doo gooder just like her hubby.

Nice to see!

Ali looks beautiful, as always! and it's wonderful that she's trying to make a difference in the world... she seems like such a cool person!

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by follower:
She?s in great shape. I wish I looked that way at the age of 42...unbelievable, she?s 1 year older than me.

What are you talking about, follower? I've seen your pic at Mariana's site...you're beautiful!

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

As a founding member of SWILA, I have to post here to squeal...."ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" Go girl. You know, I'm 30 min. south of DC and 20 min away from North Anna Nuke Plant...and guys, THAT's where the 4th Sept 11th plane (that was downed in PA) was supposed to be headed!

'Cuse me, I have some letters to write....

Love you Ali!

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
As a founding member of SWILA, I have to post here to squeal...."ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" Go girl. You know, I'm 30 min. south of DC and 20 min away from North Anna Nuke Plant...and guys, THAT's where the 4th Sept 11th plane (that was downed in PA) was supposed to be headed!

'Cuse me, I have some letters to write....

Love you Ali!

Cheryl

Cheryl are you serious??!!!! I'm scared to death! I live in VA, and my Great Grandfather's farm is somewhere under the water they flooded when they built it. Several of my cousins work there and live in the area. I go up there a lot. Our family cemetary is near there. That is a HORRIBLE thing to image! *Shudders with terror*

My cousin told me if the dam were to break, I-95 would be flooded with 40 ft. of water for miles. Of course if it blew, I'd hate to think how many would die, including many of my kin and even me, though I live closer to the Surry one, which is scary too. I have always admired the heroes of Flight 93, now I have more to love them for!

I agree with you on Ali too.

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Cheryl are you serious??!!!!

Yeah, Stormy, I'm afraid I am. Now, sleep tonight...LOL...I think those *&$#!#ers got their last chance at us, personally. But...still...she's inspired me. I'm gonna do some research and make some phone calls. I'll let you know what I find out, if you'd like. Waaaaaaaayyy to close to home for me.

Anyway, thanks for sharing my concern, Stormy.
smile.gif

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Yeah, Stormy, I'm afraid I am. Now, sleep tonight...LOL...I think those *&$#!#ers got their last chance at us, personally. But...still...she's inspired me. I'm gonna do some research and make some phone calls. I'll let you know what I find out, if you'd like. Waaaaaaaayyy to close to home for me.

Anyway, thanks for sharing my concern, Stormy.
smile.gif

Cheryl

Stormy...(540) 582-7037, if you're interested. Sorry for the back to back....

Nite,
Cheryl

Ali is beautiful. *envy*

------------------
"Damn, that means U2 has a lot of albums. What, do they write a new song every five minutes?" - Merton Dew

Stormy...(540) 582-7037, if you're interested. Sorry for the back to back....

Nite,
Cheryl

Thank you! I am interested and will bug ya sometime, but not tonight. Good night!

Originally posted by Bonochick:
What are you talking about, follower? I've seen your pic at Mariana's site...you're beautiful!

Thanks for your kindness girl
wink.gif
...I?m not that bad, I think...but Ali, she seems much younger than her age...and that is not my case, unfortunetaly.

Yes, I haven?t overcome my midlife crisis yet.
biggrin.gif

Wow! How can they say you look better with age when Ali looks even more beautiful then the last time we have seen her? Wow-I want to know how she does it, Whew! And still working hard on the Sellerfield project, too-no wonder *Bono* says he Tries to keep up!! You go girl! Ali's just beautiful!

Ali is back again- yesterday she was with the Corrs helping the Chernobyl children. Still no Bono pics though, sigh.

Here is Ali

sella-ali08.jpg

Here's Andrea Corr

sella-andrea02.jpg

There are more of the other Corrs too but I don't guess anyone is interested. There is another one of Ali, but it's with a deformed child and I don't think that's appropriate to post
frown.gif

Ali and Andrea and no Bono?? He must be locked in the studio or something. We haven't seen a pic of him in weeks!

Of course Ali and the Corrs are to be commended for their outstanding charity work.

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

~**The LONE She-Wolf of PLEBA!**~

Originally posted by Discoteque:

but who's Samantha Mumba...or is that Mooooomba?

From what I've heard on the radio, it is pronounced as it looks (Mumba). She had that one song "don't wanna love you if you don't love me..."...*something, something, something*..."don't wanna tell you this now, but it wouldn't be right if I didn't tell you this tonight" or something like that. I don't know what it's called. I think she had another single out after that, but I can' remember what it is.

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom