Nice new Ali pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, ali and andrea really look alike!

thanks for the photos- ali is beautiful as always...
smile.gif

Has anyone else noticed both Ali and Andrea have that cute little wild piece of hair in the middle of their forehead, just like Bono? *fuzzies*

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Originally posted by Melpop:
Ali looks like my mom on those pics... which is disturbing on some level...

Melpop, don't think it disturbing, THANK her. YOU look like Ali, and you probably got it from your mom which is probably why Bono pulled you onstage and did such NAUGHTY things with SOMEONE WHO REMINDED HIM OF HIS WIFE!

*blargh* *watched Melpop roll clip* *dies*
*wishes she resembled Ali*

Melpop, I showed my fiance that clip and he was like, "YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE IN THE HEART AT ANY U2 SHOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!"

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by u2loopy:

Melpop, don't think it disturbing, THANK her. YOU look like Ali, and you probably got it from your mom which is probably why Bono pulled you onstage and did such NAUGHTY things with SOMEONE WHO REMINDED HIM OF HIS WIFE!

*blargh* *watched Melpop roll clip* *dies*
*wishes she resembled Ali*

Melpop, I showed my fiance that clip and he was like, "YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE IN THE HEART AT ANY U2 SHOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!"

actually I think it's a sucky part of it. To be taken as a reminder and not for who I am... I think it really sucks actually..

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by Melpop:
actually I think it's a sucky part of it. To be taken as a reminder and not for who I am... I think it really sucks actually..

No Melpop, don't feel that way! There is not ONE sucky part of that whole situation! I'm sorry if I made you feel that way.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

[This message has been edited by u2loopy (edited 04-23-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom