Nice is a shitty word

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God knows, but Bono successfully creates a nice awkward atmosphere. :wink: The interviewer doesn't really know what to say! But he's right, nice is a shitty word.

:lol: very very funny!!! Thanks for sharing! No idea tho where it is from... :hmm:

It's from a VH1 special..... although I don't think that part of the interview ever made it to air, only on the computer.

it ddi - i saw it :)

and, my roomate was saying how '"crappy" bono is with his "arrogance"... i remember this clearly because i almost hit her with my fat biology textbook :madspit:

Babydoll said:
it ddi - i saw it :)

and, my roomate was saying how '"crappy" bono is with his "arrogance"... i remember this clearly because i almost hit her with my fat biology textbook :madspit:

"almost?" :wink:

It sounds like the interviewer has never talked to a musician before... the guys also look bored outta their minds.

Larry also laughs and talks a lot in the vh1 all access special video too. he laughs at bono saying something a lot... he cracks up and cant seem to control it :) he sure does look cute when he laughs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom