Niamh please tell us your concert story !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
So Bono chose you, but that bitch took your place
mad.gif

Tell us more, please !
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 09-19-2001).]

She did post part of her story on the Pleba pics thread Naya, but I am also interested to hear her entire story!!!
Flavia....please we want DETAILS!!!! and pictures of course!!!
Pluheeeeezeeeee!!!!

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Ok...Here's my story...I'll try to make it short and sweet.

U2 stayed in Buenos Aires one week and they played 3 nights. I was lucky enough to be at 2 of those concerts and i was in the front row the 2 nights!!!!
The last night they played , i was in the front row, facing the catwalk.When they were playing "IF you wear that velvet dress" Bono started pacing the catwalk up and down....THen he suddenly stopped in front of me, squatted down and pointed at me...I was in shock!! I didn't know what to do! My sister, who was standing right beside me, said: you big eejit!!!!!!! He's asking you to dance with him!!!!!! Move!!!!!!!! ( LOL) Then one of the security guys pointed at me and Bono said yes...I was like: OH MY GOD!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! THen 2 security guys grabbed me, lifted me in the air, and when i was about to get onstage, this bitch came from nowhere,grabbed Bono's hand and got onstage.I mean, he was like: umm...what's going on in here? I chose the other girl! Well, of course he wasn't going to stop the whole show and tell the girl: Wait a second!!!! I don't want to dance with you!!! i want the other girl!! After all, it's just a show....
well you can imagine that i was completely shocked and i started to cry ( yeah...i know...i'm an idiot!!!! lol) Then... Do you girls know what he did? He came back to the spot where i was standing, kneeled down, streched out his hand, grabbed mine, smiled at me and then finished singing "With or Without you".
I was in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! THat man is soooooooo sweet!!!!!!

Well, that's my story!!!
smile.gif

Last night i posted some pics,but i forgot to post the pics of the concerts and the hotel....so i'm going to put them up in my web page right now!
smile.gif

I hope you like them!

*Flavia*

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse:
and when i was about to get onstage, this bitch came from nowhere,grabbed Bono's hand and got onstage.I mean, he was like: umm...what's going on in here? I chose the other girl!

redbite.gif

He came back to the spot where i was standing, kneeled down, streched out his hand, grabbed mine, smiled at me and then finished singing "With or Without you".
I was in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! THat man is soooooooo sweet!!!!!!

mushy.gif

ohhh!! his heart was with you the WHOLE time!

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

What an incredible story, Flavia!!!!

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Thank you Niamh ! That's a great story..How kind of him to sing the rest of the song for you..well you deserved it !
smile.gif

Can't wait to see your pics !

------------------
Sick of sorrow
I'm sick of the pain
I'm sick of hearing
Again and again
That there's gonna be
Peace on Earth

Wow...what an exciting story!! My heart was thumping just thinking about it. That is really, really, horrible about the girl. Like winning the lottery and then having your ticket blow out of your hand!

I can't imagine doing something like that to anyone, even over the Edge!! Well.....
wink.gif
No, I wouldn't. Because I would want to be the first choice, or not at all! I can't imagine forcing myself on them. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm attractive enough ever to get pulled up. He's prefers gorgeous girls who either resemble Ali in some way, or have some unusual trait, or especially if they have long, lustrous hair!
frown.gif
Maybe Edge will take pity on me this time.

But back to your story, at least you got a pretty awesome consolation prize! Good for you!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom