Newspaper article about Guggi exhibition ( pics of Ali Bono Eve and Edge included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
My boyfriend brian scanned this article for me and sent it today. Thanks baby!You are a sweetheart! :D :love:

33573%3C2323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232334432%3B96%3Aot1lsi

33573%3C2323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232334432%3B96%3Bot1lsi

I don't suppose you could maaaybe type up the article so's that I could read it?
Or at least that bit at the bottom next to Larry's picture???

Kristie said:
I don't suppose you could maaaybe type up the article so's that I could read it?
Or at least that bit at the bottom next to Larry's picture???

I have to leggit to college now but I'll make the article bigger when I get back home tonight! :D

Ummm...it seems I have some kind of problem with this :censored: computer and I can't blow up the article. Could somebody be so kind to do it for me? Thanks!!!!!! :D

nah, not really

Ali is attractive, but certainly not in the league of modelling - maybe some catalogues for mature women but she aint exactly Vogue material. But I have to say she has a great figure for a gal who popped out 4 kids.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Ummm...it seems I have some kind of problem with this :censored: computer and I can't blow up the article. Could somebody be so kind to do it for me? Thanks!!!!!! :D

Here you go!!

article4.jpg

article3.jpg

Bono and Ali

artbonoali.jpg

Ali and Jordan

alijordan.jpg

Larry

artlarry.jpg

NOTICE: If you want these pics please *rightclicksave* right now! As soon as this thread drops off the page I'm going to have to delete them from my account they take up too much room. Thank you.

Thanx for the article.......... Jordan is very pretty......that's the first time i've seen a pic of her.Imagine what Bono must have to go through everyday when the boys come over!!!!!!:lol: I could imagine him now.........:lol: but she's lucky to have such a sweet and compassionate rockstar for a father.Hey.......can u guys post more pics of her and the other kids........forgive me if i dont know their names to well.......i have enough names to remember in my own life already:wink: if that's not to much trouble??????????

EveClayton said:
Hey.......can u guys post more pics of her and the other kids........forgive me if i dont know their names to well.......i have enough names to remember in my own life already:wink: if that's not to much trouble??????????

I have a bunch I tried to PM you and it said you aren't accepting PMs :(

Re: nah, not really

britishbabe said:
Ali is attractive, but certainly not in the league of modelling - maybe some catalogues for mature women but she aint exactly Vogue material. But I have to say she has a great figure for a gal who popped out 4 kids.
:eyebrow: She's beautiful. Even more beautifil than some models I know. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom