News about the new album from Portugal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salim117

The Fly
I've been reading through the portuguise news and U2 sites and got some good info:

1. Bono confirmed to a reporter that the new single will be out in September, followed by the Album in October.:cool:

2. It seems that U2 was doing more than taking pictures for the Album. They were also filming images that will be part of a DVD that will come with the album! Limited Edition I presume.:hyper:

All the other stuff I read is info about their stay, what they did, where they did it, how much, etc...

Salim

Bono with long flowing hair and a blue jacket in pics and on a DVD! :drool: :love: I can't wait! Thank you! :wave:

Happy times are here again.:up: (Actually, this whole site seems more upbeat in just the last couple of days. Nice finally to have some real news and not all those frustrating rumours about the new album.)

Hey U2kitten,
From that pic I gather that you're either a happy NY Giants fan :) or a masochistic Charger's fan!:banghead:

Salim

Actually I'm a Colts fan, and fascinated by the irony that Elway had done the same thing to the Colts years ago, and now this guy's brother is on the Colts, so it all goes around in circles. But the looks on those faces, I couldn't resist, it was funny. :huh: I think because his dad was in the NFL and he grew up rich already he was more spoiled than some kid from the hood who is just happy to be in the league anywhere. (Elway's dad was a college coach so same for him)

I will probably change it soon (I change sigs a lot) so here it is so it will make sense if I do-

smellsig.jpg

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Bono with long flowing hair and a blue jacket in pics and on a DVD! :drool: :love: I can't wait! Thank you! :wave:

You're not kidding. I'm now really getting excited about September!!

Good to see you back U2Kitten, I was surprised not to see you as soon as the new gorgeous pictures showed up.

biff said:
Actually, this whole site seems more upbeat in just the last couple of days. Nice finally to have some real news and not all those frustrating rumours about the new album.

:yes: I've noticed it, too. :happy:

any new album pics?

hi salim! thanks a lot for putting the news about the album, were there any new pics of the band in portugal????? if so, u know what to do ;)

Moonlit_Angel said:
It'd be cool to have this album come out in October-make a wonderful 20th birthday present. :D.

OMG, I totally forgot about being 20 this fall! Thanks for the reminder. I'm so used to being a year or two younger than everyone else in my grade it seemed like I'd be a teenager forever....

Back
Top Bottom