Newbie Alert!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SweetPea

The Fly
Hi!! Yet another new face! I just want to say hello to everyone, and that, after reading some of your threads, say that this is definately the right place for me! hee hee

Welcome!!
biggrin.gif

010621r7-16crp-u2.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Newbie newbie noooooo...exchanging glances...oh, um, hi there!
rolleyes.gif

Welcome Swee'pea...man, you're the third newbie this week...I guess the Pleba word is definitely getting out, the gals come a-runnin!

You'll like it here, we're all crazy!
smile.gif

Disco...Edge PHREAK!

All you newbies announce yourselves with a new thread, I never did that. I didn't know you were supposed to, I guess no one did it way back then in June! Well here's my welcome Bono pic, I love him in red!
bono72.gif

More Bono in red!
bono401.jpg

Well if the current newbie trend holds true to form the next thing in the pattern is gonna be 'how do you post pics' so here:

Go to a website, not geocities or tripod, right click on a pic, click on 'properies' then copy and paste the URL here and put
after it and it should post, go for it!

You can also repost pics from other threads the same way. Oh BTW welcome! This place is gonna be overcrowded with U2 loving girls!
wink.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 09-05-2001).]

*Bluey struts in in her white Elvis jumpsuit, she can't stop doing her very bad Elvis impersonation!*
Uh huh huh huh little momma!
Welcome to PLEBA, I hope you have a good time, we're just a bunch of crazy chicks lookin for a hunka hunka burning luuuve baby!
Uh huh huh huh huh!
*Bluey gyrates and dances away.....good god, someone Larry-like slap me now!*
Uh huh huhhhh, don't be cruel baby!
-Bluey

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

Welcome to PLEBA!!!!!
P=Paul McGuiness (not pictured
L=Larry (surly) Mullen Jr.
E=Edgie
B=So famous, his name need not be mentioned!
A=Adam, last but definitelynot least!
group91.jpg

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Welcome to PLEBA!!!!!
P=Paul McGuiness (not pictured
L=Larry (surly) Mullen Jr.
E=Edgie
B=So famous, his name need not be mentioned!
A=Adam, last but definitelynot least!
group91.jpg

Excuse me SparkysG.....but his name should be mentioned at every conceivable opportunity

Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!! Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!Bono!!

aaaahhhh, that's better
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm new here too!!! I was a member of the forum a few months ago in april, but now I have a new computer and I can't even remember my user name... much less my password! I've been reading things here for the past 2 days since I moved into my new college, and I can't just sit here and let you have all the fun without me! I *HAD* to create a new account!!
biggrin.gif

PS

Welcome SP.
smile.gif

Before continuing on this forum you must first sign a disclaimer saying that we at PLEBA are not responsible for...
a) you drowning in your own drool.
b) your normal life crashing down around you when it gets to the point where you refuse to leave your computer.
Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom