The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hello everyone!
My name's Flavia and i'm from Argentina.I thought it would be nice to say hi as i'm new here....
smile.gif

I have a question for all of you girls: Do you know where can i get pics of Ai? I have tons of pics of her but i'm looking for more stuff to add to the site i'm building!
smile.gif

Well, thanks for bearing with me!! ( lol)

*Flavia*

Hi, Flavia! *waves from the USA*
Welcome to the drooliest place on earth. So much so that we all float from place to place on gondolas.

Ali pics? Well, one really good site I can think of is

http://members.tripod.com/~trampledindust/ALI/index.html

It has info, pics, and links to other sites.
Hope that helps!
smile.gif

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Hi there!!
Thank you for the lovely welcome!!!
smile.gif
Yeah, Ali's element....That's a great web site....but i already have all those pics...LOL...Thanks anyway!!
biggrin.gif

Oh! I almost forget!!! You girls rock!!!! LOL You are so funny!! I love reading your posts!!!

*Flavia*

hey NS!!! welcome
smile.gif

hmmm. an ali page..

i lost the url :\ but its something with mansion in it, i think.. not very helpful, but ill keep looking for ya.

Thank you Shirley!! I really appreciate your help!!
smile.gif

Well,It seems we are all online at the moment!!! lol...Anyway, this is my ICQ number in case any of you wants to talk: 33427897

And my MSN address is bonomaniac@hotmail.com

*Flavia*

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Welcome to the best Place in the forum!!! you'll get addicted.... like huh... Shirley
biggrin.gif
*grins*
Anyways, glad to see ya here too
wink.gif

------------------
Life is short...so is Bono! Both of them are delicious, though

Originally posted by laurinha:
Welcome to the best Place in the forum!!! you'll get addicted.... like huh... Shirley
biggrin.gif
*grins*
Anyways, glad to see ya here too
wink.gif

moi an addict???!!!! hmpf!! whabout lil miss ping a ling???

welcome.

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

welcome, greetings from M?xico
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
The more you take the less you feel
The less you know the more you believe
The more you have the more it takes today

Welcome Flavia!

I love your handle...great name, and not to mention two of the harder gaelic names to pronounce!
smile.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

Heeey, my name is CatDubh and I was trying to take a break from this place, but it's I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!!
biggrin.gif

I'm a Sparkyholic and I've been sober for 5 seconds... and I'm a relapsed patient...

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

hi & welcome. You got yourself a nice Irish name.
smile.gif

I?m AM and I?m a Sparkyholic, too.
smile.gif

have fun!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Welcome. I'm Jody the Bono/Edgeoholic. As yet undecided.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Macphisto_esq:
Yes, welcome to our humble domain!

A big HELLO! from me ( A confessed Bonoholic), and the rest of England!

I am a pretty new addition too- not a Babyface now though!

Which part of England are you from? There aren't enough of us Brits around...good to see some more on board
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bonovation:
Which part of England are you from? There aren't enough of us Brits around...good to see some more on board
biggrin.gif

popworm.gif
Niamh_Saoirse, I'm terribly sorry...I totally forgot my manners...Welcome to Feedback, I hope your stay will be a long and happy one.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom