new years reselution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
dont think i spelt that right but just wondering what everyones is.

my is to be more open minded about music its my biggest hatred of myself i need to accept more music and learn from it to me it was like if its not rock or if they dont write there own shit i dont like it , but i wanna change that and learn more from different types of artists and styles of music

------------------

I smoke sometime's when I am drinking, or socializing with friends. I am worried that I might get addicted again (I used to smoke full time) My resolution is to never smoke again.

Novia, don't worry about it girl! There is nothing wrong with not liking certain types of music and don't let anyone tell you there is!! We all have our own tastes and some things we like and some we dont' so what? You are not 'closed minded' because you don't like some music, it just doesn't sound good to you and that is okay! Just concentrate on the types you do like and enjoy them. Don't force yourself to listen to crap you really don't like because you feel like you should! You don't have to. There is enough music out there for everyone to appreciate the stuff they like and it's okay to avoid the rest. Happy New Year!
smile.gif

I try to be open minded about different types of music even though I hate Rap. Maybe it servres a purpose. I also want to try to become a more patient and caring person.

no really i do like the music but i have that side of my brain that says no you shouldnt like this, and i do kinda wanna get rid of that side, i wanna take in all different influences therefore i will have more choice and influence to work from.itl help my career
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

to not be such a percras

procrat

procrasta--

Aw, I'll figure out how to spell it later.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Back
Top Bottom