New Video - The Saints Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbird

War Child
Not sure if this has been posted already, but here is a snippet of the new video with Green Day (not NFL)

Link Here: Saints Snippet

saints1_tbird.jpg

Thanks tbird. Can't wait to see the whole thing. The link to the original Skids video was on that page too. Very cool. :up:

Oh my word....:drool: That was frickin' amazing. Bono and Larry look :combust: I LOVE that song, and the video is amazing. What happened in this country in New Orleans was a travesty, but that's another story.

Currently Listening: "Your Honesty"/Madonna

I overheard someone in the IT department was having problems downloading a U2 video today. :hyper:
I couldn't stop because I had a meeting to go to and couldn't be late.
I stopped in on my way out tonight to ask, but the person wasn't there. :(
Now I have to get him off to the side tomorrow and ask "which video". Could be something else, but I wonder. He's a Green Day fan also.. :up:
Imagin that, a Green Day fan who likes U2.
Oh snap :rockon: :shh:

Now I thought I was pretty familiar with the recovery effort, but is that all real footage? Those parachute drops at the end are pretty impressive...

Slopsy said:
I don't see why it wouldn't be real footage :shrug:

actually I just watched it again and at the end it says 'not as seen on tv' but I can't tell if that's documentary footage or an editorial criticism of the recovery effort...

Last edited:
u2wedge said:
Now I thought I was pretty familiar with the recovery effort, but is that all real footage? Those parachute drops at the end are pretty impressive...

it's what should have happened

but didn't :|

nice ending

Back
Top Bottom