New U2 Video of OOTS is Available to View at U2.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can someone possibly send me a link or email me this video please? I can't see the whole thing on u2.com and I don't have a tv to see it on either :(
squishypeanut @gmail.com (just get rid of the space :)) Ta! :)

Squishy Peanut said:
Can someone possibly send me a link or email me this video please? I can't see the whole thing on u2.com and I don't have a tv to see it on either :(

I can email it to ya...but its 9,753KB.. Can you accept a file that big via email?

Let me know via email: Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Squishy Peanut said:

I just emailed it to ya! Check it out...

Let me know what you think!

You are gonna :love: it!

Thanks a lot!

It's really interesting and it's a great concept for the song. I have to say I do find the giant head a little bit creepy :reject: but only cos at some points it does looks very otherworldly. All the guys look great in the video and it's really nice to see something that isn't performance-based for a change! :)

*goes to watch again*

Russty Cat said:

Swandiver that is so great! I hope when I'm 52 I'm still having fun and getting tattoos. The sentiment behind your tattoo is a beautiful thing. Definetly something you can treasure your whole life. :heart:

Believe me, the inside stays the same -- it's just the outside of you that keeps changing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom