New U2 video!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
Okay, I don't want to sit through hours of crap(mtv), in order to tape the new U2 video, then......I had an epiphany last night.....the best way to see the new video
is to vote it onto their TRL countdown!!!
Here is the link....let's get them to #1 girls!!!!!!
user.gif

http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/votevideo.jhtml

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

If you want to kiss the sky..Better learn how to kneel..(on your knees boy!)

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Okay, it seems they don't even have the video as an option....Grrrr
mad.gif
...this means we have to do it manually (at least for the time being)....
Cool Shirley
biggrin.gif
.....let's keep the votes coming..this way we know when and what time they will be on!!!

------------------

***Maria***

hmm, i didnt open that post cos i had no idea (still dont, lol) what TRL is..

Originally posted by Shirley:

TRL is short for Total Request Live an Mtv show that allows viewers to vote for their fave videos into a countdown....hosted by some ugly guy named Carson!

------------------

***Maria***

Originally posted by Shirley:

TRL stands for Total Request Live, which is a show mostly catered to "teenyboppers". Carson Daly is the host.

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
TRL is short for Total Request Live an Mtv show that allows viewers to vote for their fave videos into a countdown....hosted by some ugly guy named Carson!

Darn, ya beat me to the explanation. *lol*

I always thought Carson was pretty cute!
smile.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Originally posted by Bonochick:
TRL stands for Total Request Live, which is a show mostly catered to "teenyboppers". Carson Daly is the host.

Thanks Bonochick....I'd forgotten to mention the "cater to teenyboppers" part that is very important!!

------------------

***Maria***

OK-so true-TRL is a JOKE-but supposedly Carson Daly is ACTUALLY a U2 fan. I remember when they were on there last Winter, and played on the roof-he seemed genuinely excited to have them on.

And I also heard he was at Slane and was going to show his video, but I missed it.

I don't know about anyone else, but it drives me INSANE when those shrill screams start after people request videos-like nails on a blackboard!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
OK-so true-TRL is a JOKE-but supposedly Carson Daly is ACTUALLY a U2 fan. I remember when they were on there last Winter, and played on the roof-he seemed genuinely excited to have them on.

And I also heard he was at Slane and was going to show his video, but I missed it.

I don't know about anyone else, but it drives me INSANE when those shrill screams start after people request videos-like nails on a blackboard!

*Voting....voting...etc.* Done.
smile.gif

I agree.....if I see as much as one Britney Spears lovin' teenybopper go, "Um, like ok I'm voting for U2 because like my mom used to love them all the way back in the 80's...oh yeah and Boner is SOOOOO hot-EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you can be sure I'll be grimacing (a la Larry).

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
if I see as much as one Britney Spears lovin' teenybopper go, "Um, like ok I'm voting for U2 because like my mom used to love them all the way back in the 80's...oh yeah and Boner is SOOOOO hot-EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you can be sure I'll be grimacing (a la Larry).

No kidding April....that would be my worst nightmare come true!!!
wink.gif

------------------

***Maria***

this is brilliant! alright I expect to see the boys soon! vote vote vote! I'm so excited now!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Darn, ya beat me to the explanation. *lol*

I always thought Carson was pretty cute!
smile.gif

so do I! *hide* I'm only 17 -- what did you expect?! I make up for it with BonoLove.
biggrin.gif

the nsync and bsb videos were retired recently so things are changing around on TRL. There's lotsa room for U2! I'm having fun making up diff. birthdays and names.

I definitely just voted as
first name Achtung
last name Baby
woo!

P.S. MTV is scheduled to air videos from 5pm to 7. then again at 7:30. *Mona glues rear to sofa* to behold the beauty that is half-open-shirted-LarryMan

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Back
Top Bottom